Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #71
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
wow.......

I would hope that this wasn't a fellow Camaro enthusiast who did this to you.....I just can't imagine another enthusiast doing this.......

There WERE other people staying in the hotel - and you did mention that you were parked along the fire lane - and I'm wondering if it may have been jealousy that caused someone to do this - not knowing who owned the car.

your passion and enthusiasm for all things Camaro inspire me - as you are the next generation -- and we need you and your contemporaries to continue the community.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #72
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
wow.......

I would hope that this wasn't a fellow Camaro enthusiast who did this to you.....I just can't imagine another enthusiast doing this.......

There WERE other people staying in the hotel - and you did mention that you were parked along the fire lane - and I'm wondering if it may have been jealousy that caused someone to do this - not knowing who owned the car.

your passion and enthusiasm for all things Camaro inspire me - as you are the next generation -- and we need you and your contemporaries to continue the community.

i hope it wasn't a camaro owner too............it would just be a shame if it was. I was parked where you had the suburban and no other cars were near me....i was up till 1am that night and was watching over my car and did not see anyone near it. I hate that something like this happened to my car..I take soo much care into my car and it hurts me too go out and look at my car with a key mark across the quarter panel

scott it was nice too see you and the team again. I hope you have a safe trip home. you guys are my idol and i hope too be like you some day! see you in phily in a couple of weeks!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #73
2011ozzy

Drives: 2011 ss
Jealous ignorant people

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
well no when we were doing the dash we had to put the parts on the ground and thats when they took it my car was also open all night because we could not connect the battery
Sorry to hear it happened to you it was a shame some people are just rude.
2011ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #74
camarorick

Drives: .
First your shifter is stolen, and now this. It just boggles my mind that someone would do this to you and your dad. Very sad :(
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #75
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
Was there any security video that might have been recording in the hotel parking lot while this happened? Just a thought if you haven't checked it out.
MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #76
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
so sorry Richie....that seriously hurts, big time :(

I hope you get the car fixed up like new again

I cannot imagine the pain you must feel...hugs to you, buddy
Old 08-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #77
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post

Richie just flat out rocks.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #78
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
unbelievable...sorry bro
Indy Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #79
sscamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2017 Silverado LTZ
Richie, sorry to hear about your shifter and key job.
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
sscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #80
steveo9043

Drives: 2012 45th AE 2SS Coupe
so your the young'n i kept hearing everyone brag about? Hear it's hard to stump you on any question camaro!

I'm sorry that crap happened to you.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #81
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705

Man, I'm so sorry this happened. Are you sure it happened at the parking lot or could it have happened outside the plot...?....store, gas station, etc? I know it's possible, but dang man...a Camaro owner doing something like this?

And someone steals your shifter too???

DUDE.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #82
james347

Drives: 2006 Crownline
Reminds me of the scene in Pulp Fiction:

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: ****ing keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit ****ed with it.

Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a ****er!

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent: It's just against the rules.
james347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #83
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Man, I'm so sorry this happened. Are you sure it happened at the parking lot or could it have happened outside the plot...?....store, gas station, etc? I know it's possible, but dang man...a Camaro owner doing something like this?

And someone steals your shifter too???

DUDE.

yea tag i am postive it happened in the lot...because i did not go get gas or leave the hotel at all on saturday night.......plus i was detailing my car saturday night around 11pm and did not notice it i only noticed it that morning.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #84
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Wow that sucks to hear. I just got my first door ding and I couldn't imagine being keyed. I know it will happen sooner or later people in High School get jealous very easily. Just be extremely careful at school too.
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote