Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Afterburner halos wiring question

Trying to install the afterburner CCFL halos from AAC. I've got all the modifications to the light assemblies done and good. I'm just trying to do the wiring. Yes I've looked and searched and seen the PDF. What I need to know is do I need to do the bulb modification as per the PDF instructions. Currently I've done everything but that modification and my the taillights won't turn on with the parking lights. They don't turn on at all. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I tried calling AAC's hotline but it is Saturday and they are closed. Again any help is appreciated. Thank you.