Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-08-2016, 11:39 AM   #15
Night trained

Drives: 2015 camaro 2ss 1LE
Some things are best left for the experienced Technician. It Will end up costing you less..
Night trained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 10:37 PM   #16
JerTM

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
That is the evap canister VENT valve. The PURGE valve is on the engine side. Just an FYI.
JerTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:00 PM   #17
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
I just arranged with a dealer to do my chains for 1500
Which is unfair
If I also experience what you experience with these failures as well, I will actually sell this Camaro.

GM lost me as a loyal customer for life at this point. I am 25 and intend to buy ALOT more vehicles but not from GM amymore.
So lost business from me, my family and my girlfriend's family. I doubt GM cares as many others will buy their vehicles but those who get try GM out and get screwed will also do the same as me.

GM needs to just step up and own up to this. Shouldnt have to pay to repair things that should not be failing especially at such low milage
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #18
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
I just arranged with a dealer to do my chains for 1500
Which is unfair
If I also experience what you experience with these failures as well, I will actually sell this Camaro.

GM lost me as a loyal customer for life at this point. I am 25 and intend to buy ALOT more vehicles but not from GM amymore.
So lost business from me, my family and my girlfriend's family. I doubt GM cares as many others will buy their vehicles but those who get try GM out and get screwed will also do the same as me.

GM needs to just step up and own up to this. Shouldnt have to pay to repair things that should not be failing especially at such low milage
Well said, I think they will loose more customers too.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:10 PM   #19
redleader
redleader

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCool5 View Post
Well said, I think they will loose more customers too.

I'll not be buying more ...
redleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #20
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Pretty sad just look at our V6 section and how many people feel betrayed and no longer want to buy Chevy

If your losing enthusiasts you know you have a real problem. I have tons of family members and friends who have tried GM had alot of problems and never bought another in fact they went to dodge which surprised me. I get that every manufacturer has their faults
But what I cant wrap my head around is their blatent middle finger to the V6 Camaro.

I mean its simple logic
If the exact same motor gets extended coverage in evrry other model, why not cover all models that have the exact same engine? These chains are pennys to GM but losing loyal customers is $1000s

Oh well. Like relationships, no point in convincing the other about value. Just move on to the next who does
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:42 PM   #21
orbitearl

Drives: 2010 r/s switchblade metalic
Dear GM,
My spouse and I have purchased 10 new GM vehicles. The 2014 Silverado will be the last new GM vehicle due to the 2010 Camaro. Yall want to be penny ante cheap and not fix everyone's purge valve P0049 problem, where the engine light stays on and the remote start wont work. Ive already had to put an AC compressor on the car. Why do you think its ok to make some of your customers happy but not others? The mileage or years shouldn't be an issue when its an obvious design flaw. So what if I have over 100k, the light was on way before that! If you have a Camaro and don't have this problem, just wait, you will. No I haven't overfilled the tank or clicked my cap more than once. Yes I have reset the code, it just keeps coming back,. just like everyone elses. You lost me as a customer. I have a Honda now. Not selling my Camaro, I still love it, Im just not giving you anymore of my money. I have always tried to steer family and friends to GM. No more.
orbitearl is offline   Reply With Quote