Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-31-2010, 08:18 PM   #57
paul2010

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
So are you done yet? Of all the Camaros running around, lots of people in Huntington tell me about your car specifically. Nobody seems to know who owns it, but after a few comments, I know which one they are talking about! Thanks for including our products in your build.
I'm not quite finished yet almost though! You didn't tell anyone who it was did you. Your products are awesome and work very well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 567234ta View Post
wow what a cool car. That is pretty much how i want mine to be
You can call Tim at Lingenfelter and he will build one for you just like mine as long as you don't live within 100 miles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Sorry to crash your thread man, but I've been trying to get in touch with ACS, you guys need to clear your in box. I finally posted pics of my T3 its in the southwest forum under ABQ Newbie. Paul your ride i THE S**T and thanks for the info you've given me in the past, AWESOME ride man!
Stop by anytime! I would like to see your pics I will try to find them. I talked to Joseph and I think his server was down try him again.
2012 ZL1 #1278

2010 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
2011 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
paul2010 is offline   Reply With Quote