Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 10-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
all servers are down until 2pm pst...boo.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
all servers are down until 2pm pst...boo.
Yup, BIG patch today, lots of changes. Not sure how thrilled I am that they are taking out ammo for hunters. On the one hand, it is cool that I won't have to worry about it. On the other... my saronite arrows add 65 dps... am I going to LOSE that now?? That's gonna make a huge difference in the damage i put out... Guess we'll see when I get home.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
Yup, BIG patch today, lots of changes. Not sure how thrilled I am that they are taking out ammo for hunters. On the one hand, it is cool that I won't have to worry about it. On the other... my saronite arrows add 65 dps... am I going to LOSE that now?? That's gonna make a huge difference in the damage i put out... Guess we'll see when I get home.
I have a hunter as well. Obviously the damage my arrows put out is not as much. lol I was under the impression that there would still be ammo, we just wouldn't need to go out and buy more. Just be unlimited. I guess we'll see.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #18
Brokinarrow

Quote:
I have a hunter as well. Obviously the damage my arrows put out is not as much. lol I was under the impression that there would still be ammo, we just wouldn't need to go out and buy more. Just be unlimited. I guess we'll see.
I hope you're right
Old 10-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
aet08

Drives: c
for the horde
aet08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #20
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
I hope you're right
Aren't hunters not known for their melée attack? Would really blow to take arrows away
Old 10-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #21
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Aren't hunters not known for their melée attack? Would really blow to take arrows away
Well the way I understood is you won't carry ammo, you'll just shoot. What was left unclear was whether you will have a specific ammo type that still gives you a DPS boost or not.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #22
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
I quit 3 and a half years ago. I started playing day one when the game came out. I bought the first expansion and got my main up to level 70 and was 70 for one week then decided to quit. Sold my account the next day to a Chinese farmer. My renewal was coming up the next week and I couldn't see paying another 3 month subscription for a game that was getting boring for me.

I missed my epic mounts though. I had a 18 slot bag of nothing but epic mounts (which was attained BEFORE they changed the cost of the riding skill and mounts which cost an estimated 50k gold to get exalted and buy all the mounts), even had the Baron mount, AV mount and both ZG mounts. I even made a macro that would summon one randomly every time I rode.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #23
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
I quit 3 and a half years ago. I started playing day one when the game came out. I bought the first expansion and got my main up to level 70 and was 70 for one week then decided to quit. Sold my account the next day to a Chinese farmer. My renewal was coming up the next week and I couldn't see paying another 3 month subscription for a game that was getting boring for me.

I missed my epic mounts though. I had a 18 slot bag of nothing but epic mounts (which was attained BEFORE they changed the cost of the riding skill and mounts which cost an estimated 50k gold to get exalted and buy all the mounts), even had the Baron mount, AV mount and both ZG mounts. I even made a macro that would summon one randomly every time I rode.
That is impressive, one of my guildies was up to 70ish mounts last I heard (this was of course after the changes you mentioned).
Old 10-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #24
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
Anyone on Hellscream?
Old 10-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #25
gHoSt437

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS
Quote:
That is impressive, one of my guildies was up to 70ish mounts last I heard (this was of course after the changes you mentioned).
I need to either quit reading this thread or finally uninstall the game...you peeps are making me miss WoW after being sober 3 months

I was up to 107 mounts when I quit...yes I was an achievement whore getting close to being OVER 9000!!! ;P
gHoSt437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #26
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS

I had to do it....
Old 10-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Blue View Post

I had to do it....
Here you go...

Name:  img1.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  245.4 KB
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #28
OneQuickGP

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Haven't played in months but I still maintain my account. I just got completely burned out on raiding. I tried leveling a few classes I hadn't played before, but the content just became too boring. I'm really looking forward to Cataclysm, I'm hoping it will keep me occupied leveling some toons this winter....