Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
usairman8806

Drives: Victory Red 1LT/RS
Performance Shops in Miami/North Miami area

Ok so to make a long story short... I have an Injen CAI and went through a puddle. The puddle must not have been any more than 3-4 inches deep. Well the vehicle hydrolocked and I had to get it towed to my place. Today it attempted to turn on but with no luck. I am assuming there's a nice amount of water in there. I removed the intake and water just poured out. With this being said I was looking for a performance shop that can work with my auto insurance to get this fixed (USAA). Does anyone know of any shops in the North Miami area? Thanks :(
usairman8806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
Edwin320

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 Convertible A10
In all honesty, I don't think there's anyone in the immediate area that specializes in these cars. I've heard that GM Express Racing (4101 E 10th Ln, Hialeah, FL 33013-2505
Phone (305) 681-2626) works on LSX cars, but I have no first hand experience with them. Good luck. :-(
Old 05-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
Sorry to hear about ur bad luck. There are quite a few, HP Sales, Lashway, and Redline all in Pompano, then Torq in Miramar, and all great guys Not sure about working with your insurance tho...... but they will do great work on your car!
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
usairman8806

Drives: Victory Red 1LT/RS
Thanks guys...I found a shop "SS Performance" they specialize on corvettes and work with camaros. The insurance will cover the damages as "flood"
Damage minus my deductible.
usairman8806 is offline   Reply With Quote