Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #43
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
Give him a shout man, I think he had a thread on how he did it. I love that look, Im going to put 7' drl bars in my t2 ports soon.
Yeah I should look that thread up. Heck yeah man you'll probably be able to do it yourself. I've seen your build thread and I'm not near that electrically inclined, lol. May have to have someone else install it. Are you going to get green drl's?

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #44
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post
Yeah I should look that thread up. Heck yeah man you'll probably be able to do it yourself. I've seen your build thread and I'm not near that electrically inclined, lol. May have to have someone else install it. Are you going to get green drl's?
Hey man, im just a kid with power tools, Gotta start somewhere, Id never even used a dremel before I got my car a year ago. But, yes Im gonna do mine myself, but I just need to drill them in and thats it, Yours is a bit more complicated than that, integrating them into the bumper. Mine should look similar to this image below, white LEDs but i might change them to green eventually, but Im going to do mine vertically. Keep us updated man, your car looks great now.

Heres my rendering:

Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #45
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Hey man, im just a kid with power tools, Gotta start somewhere, Id never even used a dremel before I got my car a year ago. But, yes Im gonna do mine myself, but I just need to drill them in and thats it, Yours is a bit more complicated than that, integrating them into the bumper. Mine should look similar to this image below, white LEDs but i might change them to green eventually, but Im going to do mine vertically. Keep us updated man, your car looks great now.
That's going to look killer. Thanks man. Yeah I'll keep posting pics as the different mods come. I need to do a build thread for fun. I'm still keeping an eye on yours (which is already sick) and I'll def be looking out for the new drl's.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #46
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Quote:
That's going to look killer. Thanks man. Yeah I'll keep posting pics as the different mods come. I need to do a build thread for fun. I'm still keeping an eye on yours (which is already sick) and I'll def be looking out for the new drl's.
Thanks a lot man, sounds great, And def make a build thread. So, people can follow your mods, and get ideas. And to get COTW!!!! I never thought Id get COTW with an LS model, but I guess all those long nights in my garage paid off
Old 01-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #47
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Thanks a lot man, sounds great, And def make a build thread. So, people can follow your mods, and get ideas. And to get COTW!!!! I never thought Id get COTW with an LS model, but I guess all those long nights in my garage paid off
Well hell yeah man you deserved it with all the sweet mods you've done to your car and with the uniqueness of it.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #48
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Quote:
Well hell yeah man you deserved it with all the sweet mods you've done to your car and with the uniqueness of it.
Thanks man.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #49
MiSS1LE

Drives: 2014 1LE & 2014 C7
I was just looking at kits online and came across this thread !
That looks amazing !!
Can you PM me some info please.

Last edited by MiSS1LE; 02-06-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Typo
MiSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote