Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 08-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Good Dealer Service in Maryland

I am looking for a Chevrolet dealer that has good service to bring my car for damage made by a tow truck in route to a dealership to get suspension repairs. Any help will be appreciated.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
I have had service done at sport chevy in silver spring and they seem to do a good job but they always seem very busy and could be there for awile. The good thing about sport chevy is that they will work with you on aftermarket stuff. They put on my axle back, mesh stainless grille and have offered to put on my after market sway bars and lowering springs whenever I get them.

Also Fitzmall in Frederick seems like a really good service department and I have heard really good things about them, this is the dealership I purchased form and if it were closer I would go there all the time. Just a little far for me to go.

Hope this helps
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
I agree with the Sport recommendation for service. You may want to check with Criswell if you are on the 270 side.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JProberts View Post
I have had service done at sport chevy in silver spring and they seem to do a good job but they always seem very busy and could be there for awile. The good thing about sport chevy is that they will work with you on aftermarket stuff. They put on my axle back, mesh stainless grille and have offered to put on my after market sway bars and lowering springs whenever I get them.

Also Fitzmall in Frederick seems like a really good service department and I have heard really good things about them, this is the dealership I purchased form and if it were closer I would go there all the time. Just a little far for me to go.

Hope this helps

Thank you! To bad i had my car towed to Fox Chevrolet to get the suspension fixed. When they saw that I had Eibach springs they told me that they wouldnt cover it under warranty so now I am paying out of pocket because i hit a pothole and it tore up my rear driver side shock. I am bringing the car to Sport Chevrolet body shop for the damage from the tow truck company though. As far as the pothole goes i have taken pictures of it and i will be claiming the damages from the city Of D.C.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Yeah them potholes are nasty in that area... sorry to see that happen to ya :(
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #6
Dedlydragoness

Drives: 2010 Red\Black Camaro 1LT M6
Send a message via AIM to Dedlydragoness
I see you already got your car taken care of, but as an FYI- WinKelly, in Columbia where I got my Camaro has awesome customer service and do good work too.
Dedlydragoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:49 AM   #7
Lydon

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
WinKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedlydragoness View Post
I see you already got your car taken care of, but as an FYI- WinKelly, in Columbia where I got my Camaro has awesome customer service and do good work too.
WinKelly also sponsors the Maryland Camaro Club - so to say they are into Camaros is an understatement.