Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-07-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
Guy withda bowtie

Drives: 97 Camaro
Animation Project in School

So im sittin here in class tryin to figure out what i should do for my animation project. All I have rite now is a 5th gen camaro drawn out. I was watching some videos on the internet yesterday of guys messin with their passed out friend when it hits me i should have a rice rocket layin on the ground knocked out when the new camaro, challenger, and mustang roll by and start messin with him. i kno what i want the rice to look like with stickers all over it and two different rims and multi colored body with a body kit(any other suggestions). But im not sure what i should have them do to it . I want some help from some other muscle car ppl cuz i want this to be funny to all the american racin fans out there.
Guy withda bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #2
JWz28

Drives: 2012 Z28 (I'm hoping)
Don't forget the 4" rear wing on the deck lid, canards up front and the Fart Can out back! As the Camaro drives by you could have all 4 tires on the Ricer go flat and then cut to the front and show all of it's fluids leaking out.

JWz28.
JWz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Let the Camaro Challenger, and Mustang, poke it with thier noses, then they back away and Camaro bows to the ricer(lower front suspention), indicating it wants to race. Then have them race...let the ricer pull ahead fast from the start, and Camaro pulls away leisurely...then Camaro Fires off down the strip and passes the ricer...slows down, lets the poor car pass, then fires off again...repeat this as the Camaro plays with the ricer...

Finally the Camaro and it's torque destroy the ricer by flying sown the track to finish well ahead of it's opponent. The ricer gets angry, and drives in hysteric circles. The Camaro gets the Challenger and Mustang to join it as they rev their engines really high, the ricer tries to fight it with a little farting exaust note(typical 4-banger noise), finally the American Muscle exaust note roars so loud(zoom into the agressiev front facia of the Camaro) it induces JWz28's scene.

Btw, you can't forget the bookshelf out back...and the gold rims, af course as JW stated, the fart can is a must.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
Urthman
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr
If you need help with sound design I would be more than happy to help. (If you're allowed to within the class requirements.
Urthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham

yeah, I'm sure any one of us has some V8 thunder to record at home, we could find a way to give the sounds to you - again, if you need them.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
you could have the import passed out with all the "accessories" listed above, then as the camaro goes by, instead of writing on the import (cus it would enjoy that) you could have the Camaro start pulling off the body kit, wings etc, then have the challenger and mustang pull up and all three of them rev their engines and have the exhaust blow the stickers off the car!
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
Guy withda bowtie

Drives: 97 Camaro
Ya they all sound like funny ideas. I'll try to incorporate all of them. dragoneye that all sounds good, but i cant do all that rite now cause its alot of work and i got like a week deadline, but when i start the 3d design project I have to keep you're ideas in my head. Urthman that sounds good . I haven't started lookin for sounds yet, and if you could give me some that would be awesome. Thanks for the ideas everyone.
Guy withda bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:13 PM   #8
Mr. Wyndham

Hey, no prob... I've been there - I know the work involved in these types of things. Glad you liked my ideas, thats all.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #9
Urthman
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy withda bowtie View Post
Ya they all sound like funny ideas. I'll try to incorporate all of them. dragoneye that all sounds good, but i cant do all that rite now cause its alot of work and i got like a week deadline, but when i start the 3d design project I have to keep you're ideas in my head. Urthman that sounds good . I haven't started lookin for sounds yet, and if you could give me some that would be awesome. Thanks for the ideas everyone.
Hit me up with an email and I'll send you a few things. Also, I am a sound designer / mixer. If you put your project on tape and get it to me I can mix it for you if it's allowed. I'm right in northern Virginia and you're in Maryland so it's not difficult.

Rock on.
Urthman is offline   Reply With Quote