Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 07-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
First of all let's clear this up. You can bash all you want on this forum 1sikRS (Daniel). I just got off the phone with Art Minasyan from Mishimoto. Apparently Daniel is on his 4th replacement radiator from Mishimoto. Back a few months ago I purchased one of his radiators on this forum. When I got it from him it was in horrible condition due to him trying to install his Vararam CAI come to find out. He messed up the fins, they were all pushed in and it wasn't in usable condition. It wasn't damaged in the mail as stated, Daniel messed it up. So somehow he called Mishimoto and had them send me one under another warranty. Like stated before, he is on his 4th radiator now. So with all that said, last Monday morning I show up to my house and see another brand new radiator on my door step. WOW, Mishimoto F'ed up. I'm selling this since I don't have any need for it. I sold it on this forum Wednesday for a great price to another member. Also, I never received a return shipping label from Mishimoto, they had my address, they could have sent me one. When I spoke to Art this morning at Mishimoto and explained everything from the beginning of all this mess. He said that Daniel is taking advantage of the warranty program offered from Mishimoto and will be talking to his manager when they arrive to the office. He said that the radiator that was just sent to me last week was another replacement warranty radiator that cost $25 for the shipping. So I have no issues sending Daniel 1sikRS, $25 on paypal for what he actually paid for this radiator under the warranty program. Mishimoto told me that it was their mistake and not to worry about it. If your gonna bash someone on this forum, Please tell the whole truth and not fabricate a story to make someone look like an ass. Call Art Minasyan at Mishimoto if you have any questions regarding their mess up. 1-877-gomishi ext #2. So enjoy your new radiator SmokedSS, I gave Art at Mishimoto all my information if he had any further issues regarding this transaction. Art is aware that I sold the radiator on this forum. Peace out.
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
Triple A

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy Green 6M
Story gets even better!

Anyone else selling one of these for $25 PM ill take it.
Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace and REar Chassis Brace
SLP 160 Thermostat
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #17
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Story gets even better!

Well if another one gets sent to my address you have first dibs.

Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #18
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Story gets even better!

Haha for real! I'll take a $25 Mishi rad
Old 07-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
Haha for real! I'll take a $25 Mishi rad

$25 is a GREAT price for one of these. Call Art at Mishimoto he might be able to (Hook) you up.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #20
Triple A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc2430 View Post
Well if another one gets sent to my address you have first dibs.

How about a warranty claim on the one you have and then I will PM you my address?
SLP 160 Thermostat
Old 07-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #21
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Quote:
How about a warranty claim on the one you have and then I will PM you my address?
I still have the original one he sold me a couple months back that the fins are messed up a bit and it was missing the drain plug and who knows what else. You pay the shipping charges and it's yours. Still in the box he sent me sitting in my garage. PM me if you want it. It might work, might not, not sure.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #22
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Everything Iroc has said is true and call mishimoto for conformation before bashing him!!! Next time get both sides of the story before bashing the op because his story checks out clowns.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:43 PM   #23
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx18 View Post
Everything Iroc has said is true and call mishimoto for conformation before bashing him!!! Next time get both sides of the story before bashing the op because his story checks out clowns.

Thanks MadMaxxxxxxxx,

I don't think anyone other than Daniel is trying to bash me here. He's been trying to play the victim roll in this situation after he has taken advantage of Mishimoto with 4 replacement radiators that most likely got sold to someone like me. I bet Mishimoto will pursue fraud charges on him after I explained everything to them about how I actually got mine. They said I was good to go. They have all my information now.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Quote:

In fact madmaxx18 saw the original radiator that was sent to me by Daniel. The damage did not happen with shipping. That was during the install and removal process to begin with.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
madmaxx18

This was pretty funny http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ost6835990post
post number #95 he tells someone to get a refund ha ha ha ha ROFL I posted a reply telling him I caught him red handed ha ha ha ha ha.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #26
Triple A

Glad the truth came out in this. People scamming the system always get caught!!!
SLP 160 Thermostat
Old 07-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #27
madmaxx18

Yea and this was just me looking through a couple of his posts for the last week. So there's no telling what this scam artist has been up to scamming our performance shops for money and people wonder why we have to pay so damn much for shit around here. Its because of stupid asses like him playing the system. I only get a refund as a last resort not as a first way to get my shit handled.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #28
Triple A

Quote:
Yea and this was just me looking through a couple of his posts for the last week. So there's no telling what this scam artist has been up to scamming our performance shops for money and people wonder why we have to pay so damn much for shit around here. Its because of stupid asses like him playing the system. I only get a refund as a last resort not as a first way to get my shit handled.
Agreed and I came from another car maker before this and the same crap happens there.

I dont know what the rules are here but those people got booted quick!
SLP 160 Thermostat