Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
Rawcamaro

Drives: 2012 camaro in my dreams
Auto detailing in Windermere/winter garden

Hello. My name is James. I am 17. A friend and I are offering low priced car detailing in our area.We use what is called snow foam to detail cars. Snow foam is a safer way to wash cars due to there being no physical contact made with the car until all harmful grime, dirt and other debris that could cause damage to you cars paint is off the car. If you are interested and would like to receive information and pricing please feel free to email me via the email link on this add. I can provide you with a phone number to reach me by if you a seriously interested and would like to go into detail about our services. You may also visit our website which is posted below.

www.auto-cleanz.webs.com

Rawcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote