Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Texas Camaro Revolution 2013 Autocross

We had around 50 drivers at the Texas Camaro Revolution (hosted by the San Antonio Camaro Club) this weekend. Here is a video of the top time for the day driven by my son in a 1LE owned by a pretty cool (and trusting guy) from Black Jack Speed Shop. The 1LE had just been installed with Pedders SuperCars, Sways, Bushings, Camber Plate, etc. Pedderized I believe is the term. The 1LE's owned the day posting top times consistently. Oh and a certain moderator shredded this course too. We had a great event in my humble opinion and I continue to love how Camaro's handle an autocross course.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Nice!!!

And now we know where JP was this weekend.

Are there videos of this Moderators alleged runs?

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
I'm sure it will get put up soon, if I'm not mistaken, he had a go pro recording while he was running.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Nice!!!

And now we know where JP was this weekend.

Are there videos of this Moderators alleged runs?

T.
Sitting next to his splitter

Here was someone who posted a slightly better time than Tag. in an *ahem automatic V6*, my very own Mrs Synergy SATX. We are excited. TAG runs very well, as do all the Camaro folks who come out for that matter. We are excited to see future AutoXs in San Antonio loaded with Camaro's having some friendly competition. I know we keep putting each other in debt with upgrades...

Last edited by Synergy SATX; 04-15-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: I don't speak well. Nor type well either.
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
In the top video Pete says your son ran 44.56 and your video is titled "Deb's 46.8 run", how was yours slightly faster? Maybe a different video?

Either way, nice run, V6 or not. It looks like AutoX is a great equalizer when it comes to engine size if you have your suspension set up for it.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Ah. Let me clarify. She ran faster than a mod named Tag. Which is a huge accomplishment as a) he has an amazing car and b) can drive it like he was pursuing someone who stole it. Wait how is that possible? I need a better cop reference..

Last edited by Synergy SATX; 04-15-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Props to Doug
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote