Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
onelapdoc

Drives: 2LT/RS coupe M6 IBM
I love the Splash Guards that I got from RPI. However, ti appears that they took bright red guards and put a thin coat of IBM over them. Rock nicks look like crap now. The inside of the guards look like they were splatter painted red. Trust me bright red and IBM do not provide a good contrast.
onelapdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #44
BDH

Drives: 2012 1LT-RS
Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelapdoc View Post
I love the Splash Guards that I got from RPI. However, ti appears that they took bright red guards and put a thin coat of IBM over them. Rock nicks look like crap now. The inside of the guards look like they were splatter painted red. Trust me bright red and IBM do not provide a good contrast.
Onelap...did you order the painted stealth guards in IBM? Or the regular unpainted ones? I was going for the unpainted ones but I am glad I found this thread.
BDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #45
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have ordered a few things from them now. Yeah, it takes awhile to get your product, but when I got my stuff in the mail it was well worth the wait. I had to wait like 3 to 4 weeks for my stuff. I am usually an impatient person, but I am not going to keep bothering by calling them every day for an update on my product.
Attached Images

2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
onelapdoc

Drives: 2LT/RS coupe M6 IBM
BDH>> I got the regular GM style splash guards. They painted them IBM for me. It appears they took already painted ones (red in my case) and put a thin coat of IBM over top. As I said the inside now looks like crap. Bright red and IBM do not make good or pleaseing contrast. LOL
onelapdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #47
BDH

Drives: 2012 1LT-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelapdoc View Post
BDH>> I got the regular GM style splash guards. They painted them IBM for me. It appears they took already painted ones (red in my case) and put a thin coat of IBM over top. As I said the inside now looks like crap. Bright red and IBM do not make good or pleaseing contrast. LOL
Yikes. Sorry to hear bout that. Hope it all works out!
BDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #48
cjwa20

Drives: Black 2SS Camaro
I had minor issues with them but I believe because the shirt I ordered they are the middle man. The other item fit perfectly and was quickly received. Also I had no problem getting ahold of Josh through email. I don't like phone calls because you have no records of your discussions that way. I would order from them again.
cjwa20 is offline   Reply With Quote