Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #57
jmurcia_2010rs

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS white/flat black
wow bro amazing job you guys the engine looks great thats what i want twin turbo in my v6 but wow amazing good looking car GOT ANY VIDEOS BUDDYS???

THIS IS HOW I FELT WHEN I SAW THIS
jmurcia_2010rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #58
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
Great looking car. How does it spec out compared to Jay Leno's V-6 twin turbo?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #59
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
For those of you wanting numbers you can partially blame me. I am taking my car up to Mike next Saturday and having him install my BC ER series Coil Overs, Whiteline Sway bars and BMR End Links, so he has a full day he can't dedicate to the Synergy. Plus I can't wait to see the Synergy in person. Next on the wish list is the TT from Tracy's RX Performance Products and let Mike do the install. I need a money tree, lol.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #60
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie RS View Post
For those of you wanting numbers you can partially blame me. I am taking my car up to Mike next Saturday and having him install my BC ER series Coil Overs, Whiteline Sway bars and BMR End Links, so he has a full day he can't dedicate to the Synergy. Plus I can't wait to see the Synergy in person. Next on the wish list is the TT from Tracy's RX Performance Products and let Mike do the install. I need a money tree, lol.

Let us know how you like the BC ER series Coil Overs those are on my list also
Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #61
Wakemaker89

Drives: 2020 Summit White LT1 M6
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Is it wrong that this makes me want to TT my SS instead of a SC? also Love the T3 high rise wing, can't wait to get one for my car!
Old 11-09-2011, 01:21 AM   #62
JoshJ81

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS Black
What is the wheel/tire size package?

K&N Air Intake System
Muffler Delete
JoshJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #63
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside Customs View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back on the boards. It has been completely hectic since we returned.

For everyone wanting specs, here is what I can tell you. We have not dynoed the car as of yet. We haven't even begun to tune it as of yet. We are waiting on a High pressure fuel pump from bosch so that we can pump up the boost and make this car live up to the hype.

I can tell you that we built this motor to handle up to 550 rwhp. We lowered the compression to handle the higher boost as well. We did destructive testing and found the weakest link to be the crankshaft. We are ALREADY kicking around the idea of going with a forged crank and really turning up the boost but we want to see what we have in the current configuration first.
Thats awesome to hear a company is going the full distance to explore the forced induction route on these cars. Hard work will pay off and it sounds like the right information to address the real limitations the LLT is currently presenting. Don't let this project fade! - we're all excited to see what it takes to boost this car's potential! (no pun intended )
Old 11-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #64
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
The new Borg Warner EFR turbos are cutting edge making any prior designs outdated. Unreal technology eliminating most lag and having integrated wastegates, etc.

These were just released in the past year and are highly constrained and the Whiteside build is the first in the world with these (as well as Gretchens next phase).

What you will also see is the first ever RX Super Chiller application on a turbo. We used twin water to air intercoolers chilled to 30-40*F so this is a first as well.

As I understand, the sytem would have qualified for the GM "New Product Design Award" but we did not know to register in advance for it. They still want to see the production version in their next unveiling so thats a huge regonition.

Lots of firsts with this build never before done....so it is a totally unique system.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #65
JDrobycki

Drives: 2006 Pontiac SRM GTO
Way to go Mike! Looking forward to seeing you and this car the next time I visit!
JDrobycki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:24 AM   #66
Hot Tamales

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
First C5 I have seen that pulled off the T3 wing look! Overall an amazing build.
This is REALLY nicely done!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #67
IcePick06

Drives: '12 AGM ZL1 (SOLD); '07 Ducati 1098
This is a pretty sick build...Great job. I liked the Jay Leno TT V6 build that GM did but I think I like this one even more...I'll take one
IcePick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #68
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside Customs View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back on the boards. It has been completely hectic since we returned.

For everyone wanting specs, here is what I can tell you. We have not dynoed the car as of yet. We haven't even begun to tune it as of yet. We are waiting on a High pressure fuel pump from bosch so that we can pump up the boost and make this car live up to the hype.

I can tell you that we built this motor to handle up to 550 rwhp. We lowered the compression to handle the higher boost as well. We did destructive testing and found the weakest link to be the crankshaft. We are ALREADY kicking around the idea of going with a forged crank and really turning up the boost but we want to see what we have in the current configuration first.

SEMA was a big win for us and all involved. We received nothing but praises from everyone who saw the vehicle first hand INCLUDING GM. However, as much as I hate to say this simply because I am the most impatient person I know, we have to get back to work on all the customer builds first so project Syn R G is taking a back burner for a few weeks. Our goal is to have the car ready for the road course by the first of the year. This means a lot more sleepless nights as we juggle customer cars and continue to innovate with new additions and products for Project Syn R G.

I want to personally thank every single one of the posters in our threads. For the ones who see the potential in this project and give us kind words thank from the bottom of our hearts, your encouragement means a lot to us. Also to the ones who tell us, "it can't be done", thank you as well for pushing us to be better in every aspect, to push the limits of what is considered "normal".

Stay tuned, we aren't done yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
The new Borg Warner EFR turbos are cutting edge making any prior designs outdated. Unreal technology eliminating most lag and having integrated wastegates, etc.

These were just released in the past year and are highly constrained and the Whiteside build is the first in the world with these (as well as Gretchens next phase).

What you will also see is the first ever RX Super Chiller application on a turbo. We used twin water to air intercoolers chilled to 30-40*F so this is a first as well.

As I understand, the sytem would have qualified for the GM "New Product Design Award" but we did not know to register in advance for it. They still want to see the production version in their next unveiling so thats a huge regonition.

Lots of firsts with this build never before done....so it is a totally unique system.

I really want to THANK YOU!! for the TIME, ENERGY, SWEAT, BLOOD, TEARS, and MONEY that you have invested in this car. I know im not the only one hear who feels this way. Thank you for seeing the potential of our LLT and for making the Dreams I/we had when we bought our V6 come true!
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #69
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Thank you all again for the kind words. It means a lot to us.

While I realize we're still on the heals of this year, just wait till next to see what we have planned!
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #70
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
As a thank you to all forum members for your support we are running a two week special on suspension packages.

That can be found here.
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote