Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #365
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Oh boy...seems like someone's wanting to talk about police here. Guess I get to read all 14 freakin pages now.

Super...
Old 05-13-2009, 03:23 AM   #366
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Almost an hour later and I finally get this done.

Regarding the TOPIC of this thread....(not about the good and bad police or about 16 year old drivers and how they handle themselves behind the wheel)....

This can all be cleared up VERY EASILY. Let's just hold off for a few days and get a copy of the PUBLIC police crash report. Simple as that. We can see who was driving, where it was, the speeds of the roads, conditions, IF THE OTHER DRIVER WAS 15 or 16...whatever...

Talk about clearing this all up...yeah....it'll be done in no time.

Police. Don't go there. This isn't a police thread. We've had those arguments and some have ended well and some have .... just ended.

16 year old drivers. It all depends on the person. Some are GREAT drivers and some are horrible. All depends on the maturity level of the driver.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #367
theholycow

Drives: '02 GMC Sierra, '80 Lesabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssz28envy View Post
the dick state trooper on the shoulder playing with his little radar picks me from the group because I'm the one driving the camaro.
To be fair, I don't think that most of them do that on purpose. You drive an attention-getting car. They sit there bored as millions of sheep go by, and then a Camaro goes by and wakes them from the boredom-induced coma. Then they notice that you (like everyone else) are exceeding the speed limit. That's a cost of driving an attention-getting car. That's why I prefer a boring, sheep-looking car...I'd rather look boring and do fun stuff than look fun and do boring stuff.

If you think the speed limit is wrong, write to your legislators! All those speeders don't, but the vocal minority who want it slower do.
1980 Buick Lesabre family heirloom with 36,000 miles
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2 door I5-2.5 5spd DD lease
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
she really underestimates the damage i would do to her reproductive organs
http://allOffTopic.com is the place for all the naughty stuff you can't get away with on this forum...
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #368
MLL67RSSS
Account Suspended

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckshop View Post
very unbelieveable considering city police say you were running the red light when the escape hit you in the driver rear wheel which spun you into the pole.
Wow, that certainly makes sense of it. The thing I couldn't figure out from the original, ahhh "story", is how the Escape could end up where it did from rear-ending someone. Pretty clear now, must of spun in there after hitting the Camaro in the rear corner spinning it.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #369
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
ALRIGHT.....FINE...You got me.

I was the third shooter on the grassy knoll!

I can't believe this chucklehead has gotten 15 pages of thread. I mean who talks like that? I can understand a word here or there or they're or their, but who can't construct a coherent sentence?

This guy's whole story is one big fat lie after another and then gets on here and wants to be buds because he was "just playing", or can't proof read a sentence. I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

Closed Thread