Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #155
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
Just wanted to say its been a great week as COTW! Thanks to all who took time to comment
Your style shines right through into your vehicle, it is an extension of you as it should be. All your work is tasteful and nice, you should be very proud of this beast you have built, definitely an eye turner wherever you drive. You have made this Camaro your own!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #156
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Okay bud next step in my very own opinion and many may disagree, i think you should shoot for the GM GFX kit made for our cars, i believe it is the cleanest and most classiest kit on the market for the design. I also know a person who sells them shipped to your door painted for $1650.00 kit complete!
...interesting that you mention that actually.

Let's see whats next!!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #157
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
Quote:
Okay bud next step in my very own opinion and many may disagree, i think you should shoot for the GM GFX kit made for our cars, i believe it is the cleanest and most classiest kit on the market for the design. I also know a person who sells them shipped to your door painted for $1650.00 kit complete!
Man, I appreciate the feedback!! Ive already got the havoc diffuser installed plus I have the GM GFX Side pieces sitting in my garage. I tried to contact this fellow you speak of but I don't think he was open to selling just the front splitter separately .. Im thinking I need to step my car show display skills up to the next level like you have my friend... You are racking them first place trophies up left and right

Quote:
Your style shines right through into your vehicle, it is an extension of you as it should be. All your work is tasteful and nice, you should be very proud of this beast you have built, definitely an eye turner wherever you drive. You have made this Camaro your own!
Thanks again... You car is a big inspiration of mine ... One of the cleanest 5th gens Bar none..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
...interesting that you mention that actually.

Let's see whats next!!
Ivan
I have no idea either.... Suggestions are welcomed and encouraged
Old 06-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #158
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Congrats on COTW I just saw that you got it good job. Your car is one of my favorites
Old 06-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #159
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Quote:
Man, I appreciate the feedback!! Ive already got the havoc diffuser installed plus I have the GM GFX Side pieces sitting in my garage. I tried to contact this fellow you speak of but I don't think he was open to selling just the front splitter separately :thumbdown:.. Im thinking I need to step my car show display skills up to the next level like you have my friend... You are racking them first place trophies up left and right

Thanks again... You car is a big inspiration of mine ... One of the cleanest 5th gens Bar none..

Soooooo........I will most likely have a SS GFX Front Splitter available soon.

Ivan
Old 06-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #160
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Man, I appreciate the feedback!! Ive already got the havoc diffuser installed plus I have the GM GFX Side pieces sitting in my garage. I tried to contact this fellow you speak of but I don't think he was open to selling just the front splitter separately .. Im thinking I need to step my car show display skills up to the next level like you have my friend... You are racking them first place trophies up left and right

Trust me when i say, judges do love displays as much as the ride, explain why you built it along with all the specs and stuff, tell your story and your passion for your whip when people come over to look at your ride during the shows, remember they are the judges at a lot of shows. Definitely a great color choice, my first choice was IOM but found this VR for a cash price out the door no fool would have turned down!

Quote:
Soooooo........I will most likely have a SS GFX Front Splitter available soon.

Ivan
Ivan you are too funny, definitely one of the best customer service depts on this forum!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #161
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Ivan you are too funny, definitely one of the best customer service depts on this forum!
LOL...Thanks Sir.

Justin is one of my Boys man. We try to take care of each other out this way.

I'm planning on moving to another front Splitter and I just didn't think that I had told him that yet so I figured it might be a good time to now before it comes off.

I've always wanted him to put one on it and thought it would look good with that front end. I was pumped when he picked up the side GFX pieces.

We have more than a few Camaros running around the 505 with the same Street Scenes/Stillen splitter and it would be fresh to see less of those.

His car is one of the best Camaros in our group. He's really done some smart things to separate it and take it way up there.

...and we all know people like that are never done.
Ivan
Old 06-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #162
1hotchevy
Scottish Knight

Drives: RS/2SS 6 speed manual
Beginnings of my build

My build is going alot slower then most im just happy to have my car as it is, RS/2SS orange/blk only thing ive done so far is the Borla exhuast and the Dove tail spoiler also a JVC touch screen Nav/HD radio.
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #163
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

[QUOTE=Farthestnorth;5124477]Trust me when i say, judges do love displays as much as the ride, explain why you built it along with all the specs and stuff, tell your story and your passion for your whip when people come over to look at your ride during the shows, remember they are the judges at a lot of shows. Definitely a great color choice, my first choice was IOM but found this VR for a cash price out the door no fool would have turned down!

This is what im lacking and probably where ill focus on in the next couple weeks.. Have yet to win at a car show .. VR is honestly along with RY my least favorite color choice and with what you have done with yours shows what an amazing job you have done as it is one of my favorites.. Thanks for the advice, I'll update when/if I place in any upcoming car shows
Old 06-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #164
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Recent photos (The last two were not taken by me)
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #165
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Pics look great thanks for sharing
Old 07-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #166
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
So what's next for the Wicked IOM??

Couple of pics I've had on my phone..
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #167
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post

Wondering too....
Ivan
Old 07-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #168
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post

Couple of pics I've had on my phone..
Quote:

Wondering too....
Ivan
Hopefully another photo shoot/mini cruise? You guys down??

I'm thinking boosting the audio that or new rims? Ive still got this 4th Gen to turn into a beast .. Hmmm