Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 06-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #183
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
What jackets? That got squashed.
Damn you're right.... we've been in this thread so long... it was 1LeSS that had some jackets made and then shot down when he tried to "share."

The question has been being asked since last october.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #184
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Exactly, thats why i am ready to preorder and have some shirts for this summer and car shows hopefully wont be to long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Damn you're right.... we've been in this thread so long... it was 1LeSS that had some jackets made and then shot down when he tried to "share."

The question has been being asked since last october.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #185
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Get em quick...as with other items with "1LE", if they aren't GM approved they will get stomped. It's a copyright issue.
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:50 AM   #186
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
well, can we see the image(s)??
noooo....

the image was tweaked from the initial okay'ed image and the new one (which is barely changed) needs to get approved by GM. I don't want to put the image up, get everyone excited, and then find out the image gets shot down.

As soon as the ok comes through, I'll post it up and we can get pre-orders going. Still have to find out what they want to charge me, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post
Get em quick...as with other items with "1LE", if they aren't GM approved they will get stomped. It's a copyright issue.
Exactly. And everything we do is GM licensed and approved. Shoot...right down to our circle 5 shirts...we were THE FIRST Camaro website to get a shirt authorized by GM. Yep...and our first two shirts were auctioned off back in '08 at the Camaro debut in Indy. We were there.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #187
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
I can't wait for this stuff to become available. I found a place that dose custome shirts and made my own for now.
It would be nice to think we could see this new 1LE shirt by aug.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #188
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
noooo....

the image was tweaked from the initial okay'ed image and the new one (which is barely changed) needs to get approved by GM. I don't want to put the image up, get everyone excited, and then find out the image gets shot down.

As soon as the ok comes through, I'll post it up and we can get pre-orders going. Still have to find out what they want to charge me, though.

Exactly. And everything we do is GM licensed and approved. Shoot...right down to our circle 5 shirts...we were THE FIRST Camaro website to get a shirt authorized by GM. Yep...and our first two shirts were auctioned off back in '08 at the Camaro debut in Indy. We were there.
Oh ok, now I understand better what exactly is going on...I'm in for some swag whenever we can get it lol

OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #189
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

GOOD NEWS!!!

1LE shirt color and fabric type have been selected.

Final design has been submitted to GM through RW.

We (Camaro5store) were hoping to have the monopoly on this shirt...the only 1LE shirt authorized by GM. BUuuuuuttt...... the powers that be at GM don't like one entity having all rights over one shirt. :( I can totally understand that (which is why we REALLY wanted it and were willing to pay for it! lol). But, i will say....WE....get first dibs on this bad boy.

In more news, the 1LE cap style and color have also been selected.

Yep...that's right. MOVING ALONG!!

I'm sure we'll do a jacket in the near future. But let's do one thing at a time. It's summer....shirts and caps first. We'll get these approved and as SOON as they are approved, we'll post up a pic of what the shirt is going to look like (and it is BAD @SS) and also what the cap will be like.

We'll get pre-orders set up through the camaro5store so as the shirts roll off the press, they will be sent right out. Again, we get first dibs.

And get this....

...one of our very own Camaro5 members designed this shirt. Yeah...he's gonna get taken care of!

OH! and should there be any other PS'ers with some time on their hands, we're going to hold a shirt design contest. CASH PRIZE WILL BE OFFERED.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #190
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Thanks for all your hard work.... go ahead and take a hat out of petty cash. Guess you woke GM up.... can't wait till the next catalog from Chevy Mall. LOL
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #191
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Chevy Muh mughh.....WHAT?!?! NOOO!!! NOT THEM! US!!!

And yes. I WILL take a hat and shirt. ...and anything else I can get my hands on....cause I can...dag nabit!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #192
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Thank You.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #193
LowLife

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
GOOD NEWS!!!

1LE shirt color and fabric type have been selected.

Final design has been submitted to GM through RW.

We (Camaro5store) were hoping to have the monopoly on this shirt...the only 1LE shirt authorized by GM. BUuuuuuttt...... the powers that be at GM don't like one entity having all rights over one shirt. :( I can totally understand that (which is why we REALLY wanted it and were willing to pay for it! lol). But, i will say....WE....get first dibs on this bad boy.

In more news, the 1LE cap style and color have also been selected.

Yep...that's right. MOVING ALONG!!

I'm sure we'll do a jacket in the near future. But let's do one thing at a time. It's summer....shirts and caps first. We'll get these approved and as SOON as they are approved, we'll post up a pic of what the shirt is going to look like (and it is BAD @SS) and also what the cap will be like.

We'll get pre-orders set up through the camaro5store so as the shirts roll off the press, they will be sent right out. Again, we get first dibs.

And get this....

...one of our very own Camaro5 members designed this shirt. Yeah...he's gonna get taken care of!

OH! and should there be any other PS'ers with some time on their hands, we're going to hold a shirt design contest. CASH PRIZE WILL BE OFFERED.
well when am i getting mine!
LowLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #194
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Hurry up Already
Attached Images

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #195
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

I've done all I can at this point. As soon as I get word that they are approved and he's going to the printer, the shirt mock up (like the fest mock ups y'all have seen) will be posted and you guys will be able to start pre-orders. As soon as they print, we'll get them shipped out.

Hats as well.

Believe me when I say we visit this topic daily! But we are at the mercy of GM saying yes, then the artist doing color separations, the ordering the shirts, then taking them to the shirt printed (waiting in "line" to get them printed), then getting them back, shipped to us, then shipped out to y'all. It's time consuming, but we are on the ball.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #196
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
Thank You.
You're welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowLife View Post
well when am i getting mine!
I tell ya what. I'll call my guy...see what he says....

(jeez, this sounds familiar....)