Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #57
HEAVYCHEVY10
TEAM NIGHTFURY

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I have done everything I asked from roll or dig and he wouldn't do ether.. I am gonna try an get it on camera lol he pushed me off to a heads cam 87 fox body and wants us to race instead
HEAVYCHEVY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #58
OneSlowV

Drives: 2018 camaro ss
What a bum lol. Hell even a 50 or 60 roll he would hardly spin.

2020 CAMARO LT1 6spd 11.02@ 135 dragy approved
OneSlowV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #59
Beef Cake
Account Suspended

Drives: 12' ls3
It's hilarious how insecure the 5.0 guys are.. If you don think your insecure .. You log onto a camaro forum everyday to talk about your 5.0. That's the definition of insecurity don't believe me- A very flawed character trait that results from low confidence and low self-esteem, often due to rejection or a humiliating experience as a child. They feel socially inadequate, causing them to worry about what people think about them. They want to be liked by people and will go out of their way to please others, because they don’t want people mad at them. Insecure people often compare themself to others to see how they “stack up” against the perceived “competition"
Beef Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #60
OneSlowV

[QUOTE=Beef Cake;7767428]It's hilarious how insecure the 5.0 guys are.. If you don think your insecure .. You log onto a camaro forum everyday to talk about your 5.0. That's the definition of insecurity don't believe me- A very flawed character trait that results from low confidence and low self-esteem, often due to rejection or a humiliating experience as a child. They feel socially inadequate, causing them to worry about what people think about them. They want to be liked by people and will go out of their way to please others, because they don’t want people mad at them. Insecure people often compare themself to others to see how they “stack up” against the perceived “competition"[/QUOTE

Good one wont a cookie

Old 06-24-2014, 10:41 AM   #61
Beef Cake
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 RaceRed 5.0 View Post
You mean like Camaro guys who go to Mustang (and other) car forums?

You're no psychologist, that's for sure. Better keep your day job ...
Actually I am qualified to be one. BA in psychology. But either way I didn't write the definition of insecurity. And yes those guys are insecure too. You all are.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #62
Grabber
Just a car guy

Drives: 2016 Durango R/T AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Cake View Post
Actually I am qualified to be one. BA in psychology. But either way I didn't write the definition of insecurity. And yes those guys are insecure too. You all are.
Appreciate the analogy.

However, to an extent, you must be insecure to put us down and generalize us as you did. A lot of us (Especially me) have been on this forum much longer than you and we are not here as 5.0 nutswingers. Hell, I joined up years before I had a 5.0 when they first hit the streets.

Every car group has fanboys, whether they be insecure or not.

Also, just because someone posts a different opinion about a certain subject/topic doesn't mean they are insecure. I haven't seen an ounce of insecurity here as we are all firm and confident of our cars and also of Camaro's, Corvette's, etc.

For the record, 95% of the Mustang owners that are on this site are still here because of our ethics and because the Admins/Mods allow us to be. If we were insecure, we wouldn't be here as we'd be putting down the Camaro at every chance we got.

Carry on Dr. Phil.
2014 5.0 - Ported CobraJet Manifold - SCJ Mono-Blade TB - Kooks 1-3/4" LT Headers - Kooks O/R H-pipe - Custom Intake - McLeod clutch line - Borla S-Type Axle Backs - AED Tuned - 443 RWHP / 388 RWTQ - GONE
05 GT - Sold
03 Cobra - Gone (Never Forgotten)
Grabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #63
Beef Cake
Account Suspended

Lol that long ass post and then a bs 95% poll you just make up out of thin air.. Hilarious INSECURE?
Old 06-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #64
87GNX

Drives: Alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber View Post
Appreciate the analogy.

However, to an extent, you must be insecure to put us down and generalize us as you did. A lot of us (Especially me) have been on this forum much longer than you and we are not here as 5.0 nutswingers. Hell, I joined up years before I had a 5.0 when they first hit the streets.

Every car group has fanboys, whether they be insecure or not.

Also, just because someone posts a different opinion about a certain subject/topic doesn't mean they are insecure. I haven't seen an ounce of insecurity here as we are all firm and confident of our cars and also of Camaro's, Corvette's, etc.

For the record, 95% of the Mustang owners that are on this site are still here because of our ethics and because the Admins/Mods allow us to be. If we were insecure, we wouldn't be here as we'd be putting down the Camaro at every chance we got.

Carry on Dr. Phil.
Pics of your 2014?
87GNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:28 PM   #65
Grabber
Just a car guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Cake View Post
Lol that long ass post and then a bs 95% poll you just make up out of thin air.. Hilarious INSECURE?
You're pretty cute.

Do you own a Camaro? What kind?

What is your opinion on the thread?

If you want to get technical my friend, 95% is/was used as a geneeric measurement as I was categorizing the majority of the "Insecure butt-hurt" 5.0 owners you mentioned that are pretty cool and not insecure.

What's funny is you are behind your keyboard and are responding with adorable remarks and are trying to start a fight when there is no need for one.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread (If I may) or to the forum, there is an exit, ya know.
2014 5.0 - Ported CobraJet Manifold - SCJ Mono-Blade TB - Kooks 1-3/4" LT Headers - Kooks O/R H-pipe - Custom Intake - McLeod clutch line - Borla S-Type Axle Backs - AED Tuned - 443 RWHP / 388 RWTQ - GONE
05 GT - Sold
Old 06-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #66
Grabber
Just a car guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87GNX View Post
Pics of your 2014?
Not to thread Hi-jack, but, here goes.

05 GT - Sold
Old 06-24-2014, 02:47 PM   #67
MrandMrsNinja

Drives: 11' SGM 2SS/13' GT/08' F-150 4x4
HRE Wheels and Walmart brand tires? Does that not seem odd to anyone else?

Anyways, if he's as bad of a driver as you claim, then you should have no problem.

To address everyone saying stock for stock is a drivers race, lets be real, it's not. I love my Camaro as much as anyone here. I love opening my garage and seeing that beast sitting there every day. When mine were both stock though my 5.0 was so much faster. It's been evened out now with some money invested, but stock the edge easily goes to the 5.0. Sorry guys, just being real about it since I do own both. Anyone who wants to claim otherwise needs to wake up. This is taking "driver error" out of the equation since I run both of them on a regular basis. (Not claiming I'm perfect at running them, but they both get the same driver.)
Old 06-24-2014, 03:29 PM   #68
87GNX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber View Post
Not to thread Hi-jack, but, here goes.

Nice! How much of a diff is the CJ intake over stock?
Old 06-24-2014, 03:32 PM   #69
87GNX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrandMrsNinja View Post
HRE Wheels and Walmart brand tires? Does that not seem odd to anyone else?

Anyways, if he's as bad of a driver as you claim, then you should have no problem.

To address everyone saying stock for stock is a drivers race, lets be real, it's not. I love my Camaro as much as anyone here. I love opening my garage and seeing that beast sitting there every day. When mine were both stock though my 5.0 was so much faster. It's been evened out now with some money invested, but stock the edge easily goes to the 5.0. Sorry guys, just being real about it since I do own both. Anyone who wants to claim otherwise needs to wake up. This is taking "driver error" out of the equation since I run both of them on a regular basis. (Not claiming I'm perfect at running them, but they both get the same driver.)

Truth.....most of these guys have never driven or ridden in a new 5.0...it seriously hauls ass. When I had my camaro I was getting smoked by them lol...hopefully GM sheds about 300 pounds on thenext gen.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #70
OneSlowV

Glad to see another CJ owner on here lol. And the CJ is great no loss in low end tq and even though i have 3.31s. From a roll it just keeps on pulling i love it. And would do it again.
Attached Images