Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #99
HaulnJ

Drives: 2010 SS/RS LS3 GFX Heritage grill
Sucks to be you!! If you have the K just buy another one and build it again. Start with a 1LE or even a ZL 1.
HaulnJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #100
Tbar

Drives: Silver 2012 LFX
Send a pic of the car along with a stamped post card explaining your situation to Zolfo Springs Post Office 3141 US 17 Zolfo Springs Fla. 33890 attn: letter carrier (probably only one carrier for the town and probably knows it's address if it's still in that town. Worth a shot IMO.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #101
InvaderMoose

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbar View Post
Send a pic of the car along with a stamped post card explaining your situation to Zolfo Springs Post Office 3141 US 17 Zolfo Springs Fla. 33890 attn: letter carrier (probably only one carrier for the town and probably knows it's address if it's still in that town. Worth a shot IMO.
I'm going to Zolfo tomorrow. If I cant find it, that's a good idea too.

Engine/Appearance: 530 RWHP
Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs
InvaderMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #102
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
i was going to say hes looking for it since he left bags of cash in the trunk.. hidden! lol jk! but GL on finding your car!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #103
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Are you seriously going to try and trade your M3+cash for your camaro back "according to your "LUX4PLAY"? They are getting a heck of a deal if you find it and they actually take the trade.I guess you will be too, when you actually find it. Good luck man.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #104
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
I would love to find the new owners of one of my previous 5th Gen SS I have the other car keys.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #105
InvaderMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Are you seriously going to try and trade your M3+cash for your camaro back "according to your "LUX4PLAY"? They are getting a heck of a deal if you find it and they actually take the trade.I guess you will be too, when you actually find it. Good luck man.
Honestly it depends what shape its in. I'd prefer to pay cash and be done or just trade the M3 even. I dont know yet. I'll find it and see how it goes. The new owners are financing it so that probably wont even be an option.

Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs
Old 03-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #106
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
in all honesty, I really don't think you would have any luck if you did find it, I know I bought my camaro with 3,000 miles on it and if the original owner contacted me trying to buy it, I would just laugh and say HELL NO!! The person driving your car now may be more attached to it then you were or are or whatever.
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #107
InvaderMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11fastss View Post
in all honesty, I really don't think you would have any luck if you did find it, I know I bought my camaro with 3,000 miles on it and if the original owner contacted me trying to buy it, I would just laugh and say HELL NO!! The person driving your car now may be more attached to it then you were or are or whatever.
I'll let everyone know how it goes

Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #108
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
good luck to you, its worth a try, just saying don't be too disappointed if they say no.
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #109
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
hey Moose, glad to see you back.
As for your car, I hope you get it dude but have a feeling your going to have to pay big for it.
You can always tell him about the upcoming 2014 Camaro and hopefully sway him
How much you willing to give him or her?
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #110
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
subscribed!!
JustRaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #111
InvaderMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
hey Moose, glad to see you back.
As for your car, I hope you get it dude but have a feeling your going to have to pay big for it.
You can always tell him about the upcoming 2014 Camaro and hopefully sway him
How much you willing to give him or her?
I wish I could say, I just don't know what condition it's in. I'd pay well though.. For all I know they put it on chrome wheels and ran it into a guard rail. I'm honestly sort of nervous to find it

Old 03-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #112
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderMoose View Post
I wish I could say, I just don't know what condition it's in. I'd pay well though.. For all I know they put it on chrome wheels and ran it into a guard rail. I'm honestly sort of nervous to find it
Hey man, honestly just have a LEO run the plate but for the love of GOD DO NOT POST THAT here. Just say you saw it

But dude.....use your friends lol I sure as hell would have ran it myself and found it.

And hey man, whatever happened to the car, you could always fix it, phase two of the build dude. I know what you mean, I will never let go of my baby

Anyways find out the address, send them a letter or better yet just run into them when the car is out for a drive. Have all your pics and stuff ready, explain to them your situation and see if they are ok with selling it.

If they dont love it that much, im pretty sure they would settle for a brand new 2014 or a 1LE
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote