Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-26-2015, 10:18 PM   #15
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Coopgt View Post
The Camaro driver was a douche bag , The video showed everything we need to know . If you watched the vid from the beginning he almost ran the pickup truck off the road. Which explains why he wouldn't let the Camaro driver by .

Wonder if the Camaro driver is a member of this forum. It would be interesting to know if the Camaro driver was drunk .
Or if he was in an emergency. He could've been trying to get to the hospital. Who knows...
Old 04-26-2015, 10:48 PM   #16
Mechzl1

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Shocking... see people do this crap all the time, the classic speed up to a semi and merge no matter what. In California when you use your turn signal on the highway people really mean I'M GETTING OVER NOW I stead of hey I'd like to get over... as to passing on the left shoulder... outcome as expected. Hope no one was hurt.
Mechzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:57 PM   #17
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
Guy in pickup truck I believe could have avoided all of this by not acting like a douche bag. I do agree the Camaro did try to cut him off ... but sometimes, you just have to let the idiot pass and let Karma take over instead of getting pulled into shit like this.

Same shit happened to me with a guy in a minivan blocking all the traffic behind doing the same shit seen here. When we (a random dude in a M3 and then myself who came upon them) finally got some space to pass on the right (3 lane road) ... we look to our left and the Minivan is doing 90 mph alongside us! Why the F did he have to do 50mph and block everybody in the left lane??? lol
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page

Last edited by Mean Green Z28; 04-26-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:39 PM   #18
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Though I think the Camaro is mainly at fault here, I'm hoping that the truck that was blocking him also gets a ticket of some sort.
Old 04-27-2015, 05:39 AM   #19
wayner

Drives: White SSRS Convertible Edelbrock SC
Besides all that the Camaro had one brake light out to start with.
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:50 AM   #20
wayner

Drives: White SSRS Convertible Edelbrock SC
There is no way that is called an accident. There was no misjudgment. The Camaro deliberately hit the truck. He should lose his licence min. Give this guy any kind of a weapon and he will kill someone.
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:05 AM   #21
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Typical I'm more important than you bs..I've seen every part of this clip many times before. Kinda sad
Old 04-27-2015, 06:50 AM   #22
Critlock
Critlock

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Impatient Camaro Driver Causes A Huge Accident!

Old 04-27-2015, 07:00 AM   #23
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
There is no way that is called an accident. There was no misjudgment. The Camaro deliberately hit the truck. He should lose his licence min. Give this guy any kind of a weapon and he will kill someone.
I doubt that's deliberate. He def. lost control when he tried to overtake on the shoulder. He may have tried to yank the wheel and scare the pickup truck driver though
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:02 AM   #24
Jbow89

Drives: 2012 LS
Camaro wrong truck wrong everyone wrong. He blocked camaro tried to go around.. the highway is no place for anyone to mess around
Jbow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:17 AM   #25
Trob85
Svt lol

Drives: 2011 ss inferno orange blown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbow89 View Post
Camaro wrong truck wrong everyone wrong. He blocked camaro tried to go around.. the highway is no place for anyone to mess around
The truck was not in the wrong at all did he purposely drive slow to piss off the camaro d-bag? Yes. Doesn't matter speed limit is a limit just like there's a minimum. This entire thing is on the camaro owner.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:18 AM   #26
Trob85
Svt lol

Drives: 2011 ss inferno orange blown
I loved how the azz hole used his turn signal to pass in the grass idiot.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:18 AM   #27
bannonm

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6 VR
Guy in camaro causes wreck - video inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post

Seriously? You obviously have never taken your car on a road course. Once you hit the shoulder and accelerating there's no telling where you can wind up. The Camaro had the driver's side on the shoulder which didn't look like asphalt and tried to cut back onto the road. He lost traction and oversteered and went right into the path of the trucks. Stupid move thinking he could off road it.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:21 AM   #28
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
nah, the camaro was typical douchebag. the truck was typical douchebag. even the dash cam guy was following too close at times.
when you see this usual highway nonsense it is best to get away. ahead or behind but get away from the idiots.
it's a terrible shame that dash cam guys super important phone call had to be interrupted. :P