Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 06-30-2009, 12:29 AM   #701
TJTKSDMJ8
I COMMAND YOU TO HOOK 'EM

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS2/RS R6P
Welcome to your new obsession all! You will enjoy it. We have quite the array of people on this site!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #702
PaycekZ28

Drives: Dly- '05 TSX Grg- '97 Z28
Been a guest for a while now, finally joined! Love the site!
PaycekZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #703
famu1hundred

Drives: 05 350z
finally i decided to sign up. placed an order in June. glad to be here
famu1hundred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #704
locomaro
Me=HAPPY Husband=JEALOUS

Drives: 2010 2LT-RS Blk/CGM stripes/IO Int
Just joined yesterday, but have been reading the site for a couple of months (ever since I ordered my car.) Wealth of information here---far more info than I could EVER get from my dealer. Thanks to all for helping us 'newbies' get up to speed!!

locomaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #705
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
hello all, nice forum!
Welcome to the forum Knight Rider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraholic View Post
Hey guys, glad to be on board. Had many cars over the years and been on a lot of boards, mostly reading, sometimes posting. Been on here for a while gathering ideas on what to order. This is one of the most informative and entertaining boards I've seen.

Had a very hard time finding a dealer that would sell for MSRP. Finally found one at Champion Chevrolet outside of Louisville, great folks to work with, especially Rita Dean the internet manager. Per my sig below I ordered a VR 2LT with black stripes. Reminds me of my teen years when the Camaro first came out (yeah I'm an old fart).

Now if I just knew how to wait till it comes in, I'm terrible at waiting. Bought most of my cars in one trip... let the journey begin...
Welcome to the forum Caraholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaycekZ28 View Post
Been a guest for a while now, finally joined! Love the site!
Welcome to the forum PaycekZ28!

Quote:
Originally Posted by famu1hundred View Post
finally i decided to sign up. placed an order in June. glad to be here
Welcome to the forum famu1hundred!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomaro View Post
Just joined yesterday, but have been reading the site for a couple of months (ever since I ordered my car.) Wealth of information here---far more info than I could EVER get from my dealer. Thanks to all for helping us 'newbies' get up to speed!!

Welcome to the forum locomaro!

Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #706
Cherry/Vanilla/Cream.DrP

Drives: '67 Camaro
Been reading for months. Just joined and hopefully will be more informed on great info!

Hmmm.....your able to PARK on DRIVE-WAYS, but DRIVE on PARK-WAYS.....
Cherry/Vanilla/Cream.DrP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #707
wade

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey All

Great site, been using it as a guest for a couple months and I'm addicted to it. Decided to join since I placed my order monday.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #708
TEXSS

Drives: 2010 Black SS/RS
Been reading for a while and finally joined. Ordered my car a few weeks ago and know it's going to be a long wait. Hopefully visiting here every day will help keep me sane. Thanks to everyone for all the great info & pics.
TEXSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #709
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry/Vanilla/Cream.DrP View Post
Been reading for months. Just joined and hopefully will be more informed on great info!
Thanks for joining. Feel free to ask questions, not everything turns up with the wonderful v-bulletin search we have

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Hey All

Great site, been using it as a guest for a couple months and I'm addicted to it. Decided to join since I placed my order monday.
Hello Wade. Good to hear that you've got a car on order, what are you gettingr?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXSS View Post
Been reading for a while and finally joined. Ordered my car a few weeks ago and know it's going to be a long wait. Hopefully visiting here every day will help keep me sane. Thanks to everyone for all the great info & pics.
Welcome to the site. If you ordered a few weeks ago, it shouldn't be that long before you get your car, unless you're unlucky with regards to constraints/allocation/other random stuff.

Wow, lurkers are coming out of the woodwork tonight. Keep joinin' up folks!
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #710
DirtTrackFan
LB#18057

Drives: 15 Chevy CC LTZ Z71,10 CamaroSS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to DirtTrackFan
LOL Just know found this sticky and I been reading the site for a long time. Joined when I got my car a couple weeks ago,(http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=18918&page=14 post #337) So hello again! Car is just awesome. GM did a hell of a job and it's still hard to believe I have mine. Was looking at one at car show this weekend and thought damn that's sharpe. I wish I had one.... Oh wait a minute I do!
LB

Last edited by DirtTrackFan; 07-21-2009 at 08:06 AM.
DirtTrackFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #711
lashfitz
2LT blk RS sunroof infern

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro w/ RS - Blk
Hey all. I've joined and been busy TRACKING.... THANK YOU! for all the great information. Mine is "on hold" in Champagne IL as of 5am this morning. So I am hoping to see movement on its way to me in Spring, TX (near Houston). Congrats to everyone. If you have it already - I'm so jealous. If you are waiting - this is the BEST site to get information. Just DON'T TALK TO ANYONE TRACKING YOUR ORDER VIA RAIL. That's the rule.... ha.

1100 Placed order - 5/13
3000 - 6/11
3300 - 6/25
3400 - 7/13 TPW (BORN)
3800 - 2G1FC1EV9A9126093
4200 - 7/17 OMG !!!Railcar ETTX 851248

7/20 - Champagne, IL
7/21 - Salem ....
7/31/09 - took delivery - WHEW
lashfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #712
mjirak88
Savin up slowly!!

Drives: 1998 Ford Mustang GT
Whats up everyone?! been browsin this site for a while and finally joined. I hope to eventually get a new camaro but i gotta save for a while(broke college student lol). currently own a lightly modded 1998 Mustang GT. anyway glad to be here!!
mjirak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #713
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackFan View Post
LOL Just know found this sticky and I been reading the site for a long time. Joined when I got my car a couple weeks ago,(http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=18918&page=14 post #337) So hello again! Car is just awesome. GM did a hell of a job and it's still hard to believe I have mine. Was looking at one at car show this weekend and thought damn that's sharpe. I wish I had one.... Oh wait a minute I do!
LB
Welcome, what sort of dirt track racing do you prefer: sprit car, late models, bikes, tough trucks, or something else?

Oh, and you probably aren't aware that we have a feature where you can link to an individual post. Click on the number at the top right corner of the post. That shows that post and only that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashfitz View Post
Hey all. I've joined and been busy TRACKING.... THANK YOU! for all the great information. Mine is "on hold" in Champagne IL as of 5am this morning. So I am hoping to see movement on its way to me in Spring, TX (near Houston). Congrats to everyone. If you have it already - I'm so jealous. If you are waiting - this is the BEST site to get information. Just DON'T TALK TO ANYONE TRACKING YOUR ORDER VIA RAIL. That's the rule.... ha.
Good to hear that our site has been helpful to you. Hopefully you get your car soon. Then you'll be the one making others jealous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjirak88 View Post
Whats up everyone?! been browsin this site for a while and finally joined. I hope to eventually get a new camaro but i gotta save for a while(broke college student lol). currently own a lightly modded 1998 Mustang GT. anyway glad to be here!!
Mustang guy! Get 'em!

Seriously though, welcome to the site. There are a number of us that don't have any money right now to buy a car because of school, and have enough sense to wait until we can actually afford it. One option is to get a used V6 in the near future if you really want a Camaro now. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice lately
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #714
mjirak88
Savin up slowly!!

Drives: 1998 Ford Mustang GT
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjirak88 View Post

Mustang guy! Get 'em!

Seriously though, welcome to the site. There are a number of us that don't have any money right now to buy a car because of school, and have enough sense to wait until we can actually afford it. One option is to get a used V6 in the near future if you really want a Camaro now. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice lately
I hear ya about waitin and savin up. i dont want another loan and couldnt afford a $700/month payments plus insurance. I have thought about a v6 but ill wait and get what i want.