Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #85
Boba Vette

Drives: 68 GTO, 85 TA, 94 TA, 99 TA,10 Gen5
That is one of the best looking 5th gen's I've seen, and I HATE silver!

I want that hood, so badly I can taste it!

The only thing I'd change (besides paint... maybe...) would be to black out the Chevy symbol in the front, or maybe carbon fiber to match the hood. Again, awesome looking car!

To all the haters, why do you even come into threads about modded cars? All you guys ever do is bitch. You know you think tint and zaino is a "mod" and that you're never going to like anything that you haven't been told to like by the manufacturer.

PS, Legend, you anywhere near Takur Gar or Gardez? Would love some pix of that place!

Again, awesome car. Post more pix and vid of it revving, when you get back.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #86
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
We will be try and plan a big get together as soon as you are in town!

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:09 AM   #87
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Vette View Post
That is one of the best looking 5th gen's I've seen, and I HATE silver!

I want that hood, so badly I can taste it!

The only thing I'd change (besides paint... maybe...) would be to black out the Chevy symbol in the front, or maybe carbon fiber to match the hood. Again, awesome looking car!

To all the haters, why do you even come into threads about modded cars? All you guys ever do is bitch. You know you think tint and zaino is a "mod" and that you're never going to like anything that you haven't been told to like by the manufacturer.

PS, Legend, you anywhere near Takur Gar or Gardez? Would love some pix of that place!

Again, awesome car. Post more pix and vid of it revving, when you get back.
Thanks for the comments on my car!

As far as Takar Gar or Gardez...that's a bit north of where I am but I know the place and know the battle that took place there.

Everyone else...thanks!! Much appreciated!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #88
henri26900

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Thanks all!!

Couple answers...the drop is on custom springs, not coilovers. Not sure on what kind or how Eibach did a custom job since I've not seen or talk to them...but it had the Pro-Kit and RKSport wanted it a bit lower, took it back to Eibach and they returned what you see.

No dyno on the motor yet either...once I have her back in Texas I'll be getting a few other things added and I'll have a dyno then.

The interior is still black leather with trim work in the houndstooth...see below (these are early pics...car was not cleaned or prepped yet).

Thanks again everyone...can't wait to get home and actually see and drive this beautiful Camaro SS!!
I might be able to get it dyno'd for you at AFE, i am sure they would love to see the power difference there kit adds to the maggie...However i would hate to be responsible for anything...If it's something you may want done, let me know and i will set it up.

Being that the car hasn't really been driven much it may not be the smartest idea, but I do have a possible place to do it if your comfortable in that being done.

Also Thank you everyone for the compliments on the product and the car looks amazing in person.
henri26900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #89
fighterace34
Account Suspended

Drives: 2001 civic (piece of junk)
Send a message via Skype™ to fighterace34
i hate you so much
fighterace34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #90
SUIVIO
Ford's Are For Losers

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Wicked!
FORD = Found On Rubbish Dumps, Found On Roadside Dead, Failure Of Research & Development, Found On Road Deserted, Fast Only Running Downhill, Factory Ordered Road Disaster, Flip Over Read Directions, Four Old Rusted Doors, Ford Owner Really Dumb, For Only Retarded Drivers! POW
SUIVIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #91
Bbrock25

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Inferno Orange
That is prolly the BEST looking Camaro I've seen. Generally I hate black wheels w/ 8+ spokes. (more of a 5/6 spoke cragar type fan myself). But everything just flows so nice.

I was keeping track of your other thread, then I was extremely busy and just didn't have time to get on here for nearly 2 months. Been around lately and thought I'd see how she turned out. It's amazing.

Go UK btw Can't wait to see some vids of her! Stay safe man, and thanks for serving our great country.
Bbrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #92
rodjonathanss

Drives: 2014 Black 2SS/RS
thats one sexy ride
rodjonathanss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #93
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
still cant wait to see this thing in person and on the hwy during the caravan. best looking SIM car hands down!
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #94
Drigar
SYSADM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS,CGM,A6
I saw Deron and his car tonight at our local car show at Biff Busbys. That car is completely amazing, and Deron is a very laid back cool guy. We chatted for a bit at my car and I had no idea who he was, then he introduced me to his beast, I saw the front facia and remembered seeing the pics from SEMA, then saw the hood and knew what car I was looking at When I got home I looked up his screen name and I remembered reading his thread about how he and RK Motorsports brought the car together.

I was glad to meet him, his wife, and the car. He filled me in on the Friday night spot and the Saturday morning spot to meet up, so I'll be making the rounds in the next few weeks. My SS is nothing special in comparison to what some people have done, and I do take great pride in the minor mods I've done, but I can truly appreciate the work that went into Deron's slick ride.

Last edited by Drigar; 02-26-2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Grammatical corrections.
Drigar is offline   Reply With Quote