Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
phenixdragon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Side Marker Screw?

So over the dozen times I have taken my front bumper cover off, I managed to strip the screw that holds the cover to the side marker light area. I'm not actually sure if it is connected to the side marker or how the screw is connecting but my question is about that. Where the screw goes into got stripped the last time I put it back together. I noticed tonight that the side was poking out just a bit and when I took a look, the screw was gone. I wasn't sure if it would really hold since it was stripped. So for now, I used a slightly bigger screw. Being that it was dark out I couldn't really tell how the screw screws in. It looks like it what screws into is a piece that either can be replaced, or is part of the actual turn signal. I don't want to take this apart again until this weekend, as I don't want to lessen the integrity of the slightly bigger screw, so I was curious if someone could tell me how this works exactly. Maybe I just need to buy a new side marker which in that case, I will look into maybe some LED side markers, which I wanted anyway.
phenixdragon is offline   Reply With Quote