Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #2633
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
Can we getting a Countdown at the top of the page till Bruce's car actually drives?
I think the Myans already did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
You guys are brutal. I will make sure to back up to Kyle's (garage) or place of choice and lay two very long, very dark black lines. That way everyone will know it's Kyle's place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
And what do I have to do to get you to leave your "signature" in front of my house!?

I'd be honored.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #2634
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
epic mythology here!
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:38 PM   #2635
Edge.128

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
And what do I have to do to get you to leave your "signature" in front of my house!?
i'm pretty sure your car can lay down the marks as good as the best of them

Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #2636
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
epic mythology here!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #2637
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
You guys are brutal. I will make sure to back up to Kyle's (garage) or place of choice and lay two very long, very dark black lines. That way everyone will know it's Kyle's place...
Want me to go ahead and take care of that for you, mine is running and my line lock is healthy and in place... lol...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #2638
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Want me to go ahead and take care of that for you, mine is running and my line lock is healthy and in place... lol...

Sure thing. Wait until about 3 o'clock in the morning.

WAKE UP CALL !!!!

Last edited by speedster; 04-28-2011 at 08:19 PM.
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #2639
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
bruce , thought i would give you a link for octoberfest/ponywars 2...hope you can come...everyone is now commiting and regina {acatlover] is great at organising this..should be a blast...would love to get you in our convoy up there...hotel booking starts tomorrow..http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=144089..hope things are coming together, and can,t wait to see it done and back in florida..
Old 04-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #2640
speedster
SST...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
bruce , thought i would give you a link for octoberfest/ponywars 2...hope you can come...everyone is now commiting and regina {acatlover] is great at organising this..should be a blast...would love to get you in our convoy up there...hotel booking starts tomorrow..http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=144089..hope things are coming together, and can,t wait to see it done and back in florida..

Thanks Mike. I will definitely sign up for that. Hang out and represent the Camaros with fellow members. SGMP is a great track too.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #2641
mikepage0007

i still want a 3 car lead..lol...gonna watch space shuttle tomorrow..maybe you can lend them the sst..lol...glad to hear your up for the wars2, we have about 40 plus in 5 days already...and were 5 months away..be nice if some other speedster lunatics would make the trip...with all the press you get, this will probably draw 40 more..lol...will be following your build,,any date on when sst comes home..
Old 04-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #2642
speedster
SST...

Quote:
i still want a 3 car lead..lol...gonna watch space shuttle tomorrow..maybe you can lend them the sst..lol...glad to hear your up for the wars2, we have about 40 plus in 5 days already...and were 5 months away..be nice if some other speedster lunatics would make the trip...with all the press you get, this will probably draw 40 more..lol...will be following your build,,any date on when sst comes home..
Hey, it will be fun to do a regional event with the SouthEast team... There are lots of fast Camaros out there and more modifications being made to them everyday. I'll bet you have a really good showing by October - heck you already do. Thanks to acat (and you) for putting this together. It is offset halfway between C5FestII and C5FestIII so it keeps the excitement level high.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #2643
mikepage0007

i feel you intentionally passed off on my qustion..WHEN IS THAT BABY COMING HOME..still waiting on computer?
Old 04-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #2644
speedster
SST...

Quote:
i feel you intentionally passed off on my qustion..WHEN IS THAT BABY COMING HOME..still waiting on computer?
Sorry, I thought you saw this in the post from earlier today:

It was in fact the computer/coil setup. They took it out of the SST and put it on a dyno motor and it would not run... The new one was ordered, should be done being built by now and on it's way. Then it is just a matter of plugging it in and then it should fire right up...

We decided after all that occurred right before C5Fest to have an isolation disconnect between the TEC3r (which controls the engine itself) and the factory ECU (which controls other car systems, gauges, etc.). That way if something happens with a factory sensor, we can disconnect it and just drive the car standalone mode.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #2645
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
I hope you get that beast runing and ready to go soon!! I am looking forward to seeing it in person....I've been reading your thread and you guys are crazy!! so many bada$$ camaros here....

Good luck...I'll keep checking constantly now for your car being done!!
Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #2646
speedster
SST...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaluja View Post
I hope you get that beast runing and ready to go soon!! I am looking forward to seeing it in person....I've been reading your thread and you guys are crazy!! so many bada$$ camaros here....

Good luck...I'll keep checking constantly now for your car being done!!
Looking forward to attending the Pony War up at SGMP in October. That sounds like fun and it's practically your home track.

Tags
engine psi > tire psi, f5....., holy crap!, horsepower, omgwtfbbqsaucepowa!!!, speedster, sst, turbo