Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #85
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
The 21s do look kinda smallish. It's not supposed to change the diameter with rim and tire so I guess there is just not as much tire as the 20s. Shadows aren't doing it any favors either. I still like these rims better. I'm glad I left them on. I may have to lower the car an inch.
This is an LT or LS. They might look bigger on an SS which already sits lower.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #86
boatingbent

Drives: 69 Pontiac Firebird
Me does not like the Gas Cap at all
boatingbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #87
19K3SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
irpq11, get back here and appreciate the pics

i think those rims will look great with the black SS. i wouldve gotten them if they werent $4000... i'll stick w/ the 20" polished for mine.
19K3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #88
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
19K3SS Nice pics. You da man!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #89
SSmoked

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1 #1255
the vinyl stipes look horrible. it might just be the type of vinyl but its cheezy. the gas cap doesnt flow at all with anything. the mudflaps are soo 2001, and the wheels are just ugly.
im sorry but i think all these assesories are just cheap over priced items. hopefully the performance accessories are better priced and have better quality(fitting, performance)
Old 04-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #90
FLAWLS3

Drives: 2004 Silver Met BMW 330i ZHP
:poop: :poop:

FLAWLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #91
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
they take you out for a ride?

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #92
19K3SS

just noticed in the pics that the dealership has a sign saying "USED CAR" with an arrow that points at the Camaro... wonder how that's gonna go over!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #93
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19K3SS View Post
irpq11, get back here and appreciate the pics

i think those rims will look great with the black SS. i wouldve gotten them if they werent $4000... i'll stick w/ the 20" polished for mine.
Ya I hear ya. It wasn't an easy decision to add them but I looked far and wide for something I liked better to no avail. The fact that they'll be on the window sticker as original equip is kind of a bonus plus when I found out I got to keep the RS rims and tires I went ahead with it. I'll sell them.

Great pics. I just wish the inside of the large spokes were polished as well. So how did it look in person?
Old 04-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #94
Ctrain24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoked View Post
the vinyl stipes look horrible. it might just be the type of vinyl but its cheezy. the gas cap doesnt flow at all with anything. the mudflaps are soo 2001, and the wheels are just ugly.
im sorry but i think all these assesories are just cheap over priced items. hopefully the performance accessories are better priced and have better quality(fitting, performance)
Ctrain24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #95
19K3SS

i am not gonna talk about the dealership... they wouldnt even start it up for me thou. it's a loaner. one of the salesmen even told me to get out of it after he found out i ordered from a dealership down the street from them. their fault for telling me back in january that they werent able to take any more preorders, only to tell me today that whoever there said that was __ _____
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #96
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
I think that fuel door is gonna look better on a non-silver car. On this it just looks like a bump in the beautiful lines.

And is it just me or do those splash guards make it look "slow"? I know.... makes it look like a mini van

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #97
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKnightFalcon View Post
Ya the GM rims are WAAAY overpriced. I would recommend going to a 3rd party. You will get much better quality for probably half the price or less.
You're assuming bad quality. There's no way for you to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO_Z28 View Post
These hockey stripes are poorly designed. They should have the accent stripe around them like the hood and deck stripes (also like the 1st generation). The actually look like they were done as an afterthought out of cheap vinyl.

Don't like 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
This is an LT or LS. They might look bigger on an SS which already sits lower.
Hopefully. I didn't think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoked View Post
Tell us what you really think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
I think that fuel door is gonna look better on a non-silver car. On this it just looks like a bump in the beautiful lines.

And is it just me or do those splash guards make it look "slow"? I know.... makes it look like a mini van
and
Old 04-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #98
19K3SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Ya I hear ya. It wasn't an easy decision to add them but I looked far and wide for something I liked better to no avail. The fact that they'll be on the window sticker as original equip is kind of a bonus plus when I found out I got to keep the RS rims and tires I went ahead with it. I'll sell them.

Great pics. I just wish the inside of the large spokes were polished as well. So how did it look in person?
wasnt a fan of the gas cap. driver's side stripe was fine, simple misalignment on the front part of the passenger side. looked more like a flat-black. quality didn't look bad thou. didn't care for the splash guards, but nice to see it finally on a car. i thought the tires really looked good. wouldve loved to see it against the black thou. had functional abl, too light when i was there to see it in pics thou. no misalignment of any panels inside. dash did not appear or feel cheap, had a nice textured appearance. having lived off of only seeing pics of the car while i was in iraq, flew in to my hometown this mornin (post-deployment leave), got to see family and the non-camaro fan of a future wife i have... and then got to see the Camaro! even my fiance was impressed with it! today was a good day!
(and next week it gets better when i get to meet fbodfather in austin!)