Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
It finally happened to me.....

I know its happened to a lot of you, and a little to me but not like this. A lot of people wave and give you a as you go down the road, some guys approuch you in parking lots and want to look at the car, BUT, this happened to me today.

I went into Houston to visit my Mom and Dad for the first time since I got my car a week ago. I was driving along on a part of the road where there was some road construction. The road was a 60 mph zone, the side I was on is 4 lanes wide, but had been narrowed down to 3. I am on the far left hand lane, and I can see about a quarter mile ahead it narrows down to 2 lanes and MY lane has to merage right. I think cool, I look into my side mirror and there is a SUV behind me a bit so I turn on my turn signal and as I look back again that a$$ in the SUV floors it and gets right next to me and I am running out of road, fast, so I get on my breaks and get behind her. I was sooooooo pissed, I wanted to get out of the car at the light we just came up to and drag her out if her POS and knock some sence into her......THEN I realize my wife is laughing her a$$ off at me and tells me, " did you see that girl" I said "DAMN RIGHT, She almost run me off the road". My wife continued to laugh. What I didn't know, and what I couldn't see was the fact that this good looking 20-something girl was on her cell phone, no it wan't a hands free device, my wife was looking her straight in the face as she pulled next to us and she could read her lips as plain as day, telling someone on the other end "YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS CAR, ITS THE FINEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN", OBVIOUSLY she was looking at our car, and NOT paying attention where she was going. After that, I got a good laugh and thought, well, its partly my fault for buying the best looking car on the road today!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
CAM MAN

Drives: ALL 5 GEN CAMAROS
Dam Right Camaro'S ARE BACK !!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
CAM MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
fastscout

Drives: 18' hbm 2ss conv.
lol...great story. my problem has been people pulling alongside on the freeway and staying there. it's not a problem unless your exit is coming up, but it is a good reason to open her up and get around this person....at least thats what I tell the wife. lol
fastscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
happened to me... lolz, I was trying to get into the right lane because my turn was coming but they wanted to get on my side so everyone in the car good gawk. Haha. Good story and I am glad nothing happened to your ride.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
LOL (Victorious fist pump)

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote