Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #15
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
Umm, no, next weekend, Sunday the 28th. I got my pre-registration paperwork from them in the mail yesterday.
Yea...you're right. Idk where that came from
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #16
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Extended forecast calls for 60% chance of rain Saturday the 27th (prep day) and 50% Sunday the 28th, day of show.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #17
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
Way too far ahead for the weatherman, that forecast will change many times between now and then.

How many cars are in this show? The wife and I may come and enter our car.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #18
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadyshac View Post
Way too far ahead for the weatherman, that forecast will change many times between now and then.

How many cars are in this show? The wife and I may come and enter our car.
Last year I heard there were around 300
Old 04-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #19
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
The wife and I may come and enter our car.
Don't do it; I don't want too much Gen5 competition (just kidding). Now the extended forecast for Sunday says 68 with 20% chance of rain so looking better. I wouldn't mind too much if it sprinkled a little once I was there and set up but I have to drive 40 miles to the show and if it's raining on the way my poor car will be trashed. It's my daily driver so I pretty much only have Friday evening and Saturday to try to get it obsessively clean and shined up.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #20
AdamZ
Account Suspended

THIS WEEKEND (for real this time haha)
Old 04-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #21
Cincy10SSRS

As of this morning they're still saying light rain likely early Sunday.
I already paid the $15 entrance fee (not much but something) so I guess I'll spend this evening and Saturday cleaning and shining everything obsessively but I sure hope it isn't for nothing. I live 40 miles from the show site so if I have to drive to it in the rain my shiny, spotless car will be kind of trashed.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

It is about 30 miles for me. I didn't pre register but if the weather cooperates I hope to be there, won't do the rain though.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #23
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Well, looks like the weather will be crappy
Old 04-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #24
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Adam thanks for the heads up on the show, some very nice cars there. I was the synergy greeen across the lot from you. I saw your car but never saw you or anyone else by it or I would have introduced myself. I was surprised at how many 5th gens were there, I counted 7 or 8.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #25
BDBiker

Drives: Black 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Where are the pics?
Old 04-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #26
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Adam thanks for the heads up on the show, some very nice cars there. I was the synergy greeen across the lot from you. I saw your car but never saw you or anyone else by it or I would have introduced myself. I was surprised at how many 5th gens were there, I counted 7 or 8.
Ah damn I was by your car for a good 10 mins looking at it lol. My girlfriend (and me of course) LOVE the synergy greens. I'm hoping we can get her one when one comes available. She was loving the metallic shine for sure. Looked good man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBiker View Post
Where are the pics?
https://www.facebook.com/adam.zuleger?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?v=10200869155478556

All I got was the vid of my club lined up. My phone had an app running and killed the battery

My vice presidents damn mustang took all of the dang awards lol
Old 04-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #27
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

I have pics but cant get them to post on here, never had any problems before!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #28
Cincy10SSRS

Unfortunately, I had a family issue come up at the semi-last minute that prevented me from attending this show, and I had paid the $15 to pre-register and all. I had spent Friday evening and alot of Saturday getting the car about as perfect as I can get it, dammit.
How was attendance? Weather looked pretty iffy on Sunday morning in Burlington and had rained earlier.
Post up pics if anyone has any.