Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #2479
AC
***GO HOGS GO***

Drives: 68/327 & 10 2SS SIM w/ CGM Stripes
looks good STYLE66!!! I like the black side skirts and front spoiler.

ProCharger F1A, VMax TB, ID1000 Injectors, SW Headers, SW full 3" Exhaust, BMR Suspension & 4 Point Strut Tower Brace, 3.91 Gears, DBA Rotors
Heritage Grille, CCW SP16a Wheels 10"/11.5" Nitto 275/40 315/35, Painted Calipers, Blackout: Bowtie, Rear Panel, Markers & Side Vents,
SS Fender Badges, 6.2L Cowl Lettering, Pistol Grip Shifter, RPI SS Door Kick Plates, Billet Cup Holder, Fesler Shift Boot, Lloyd Floor Mats..(1/4: 12.917 @ 109.63)
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #2480
mschott99

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Finally able to get Roxy out for a Photo Shoot!!!

Fall Photo Shoot!
Attached Images

mschott99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #2481
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschott99 View Post
Fall Photo Shoot!
Very nice looking.
GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:20 PM   #2482
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Putting these on next Friday.
Name:  6448764305_54daea9376_b.jpg
Views: 2673
Size:  310.5 KB
Old 12-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #2483
SilverBlueSS

Drives: 2017 2SS A8 Hyper Blue
Added the side vent trim, front splash gaurds, and I painted the disc brake centers black...
Attached Images

SilverBlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #2484
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
I like that side vent trim. Looks good on a SIM.
GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:22 AM   #2485
Calias

Drives: SIM Camaro
Hey guys I'm new to these forums. I just bought a LS 2012. I'm pretty budget but i'd like to start adding cosmetic stuff to it. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm not a huge fan of racing stripes but I'd love to get some paint on my car to make it unique. I'm digging the Side vent trims and fades and what not but I could use some help brainstorming for ideas.

I think I'm gonna start with tinting the windows. The rims they gave me look pretty nice, they have a retro look to them which will mean I'm probably not gonna change them for a while.

I was thinking about coloring the Chevrolet logo on the front to black or blue if I decide to go University of Memphis colors, in which case i'd get to change the interior colors aswell.

My friend said something about lights under the car. ( The word is on the tip of my tounge and i cant think of it at the moment)
We started joking about it but I can't seem to find a picture of someone who has actually done that so I don't know if it will look good or not.

Thoughts, Ideas, or anything will help. Please share. You can PM me or post here as I will be a regular on this thread for a while now.

Thanks!
Calias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #2486
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calias View Post
Hey guys I'm new to these forums. I just bought a LS 2012. I'm pretty budget but i'd like to start adding cosmetic stuff to it. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm not a huge fan of racing stripes but I'd love to get some paint on my car to make it unique. I'm digging the Side vent trims and fades and what not but I could use some help brainstorming for ideas.

I think I'm gonna start with tinting the windows. The rims they gave me look pretty nice, they have a retro look to them which will mean I'm probably not gonna change them for a while.

I was thinking about coloring the Chevrolet logo on the front to black or blue if I decide to go University of Memphis colors, in which case i'd get to change the interior colors aswell.

My friend said something about lights under the car. ( The word is on the tip of my tounge and i cant think of it at the moment)
We started joking about it but I can't seem to find a picture of someone who has actually done that so I don't know if it will look good or not.

Thoughts, Ideas, or anything will help. Please share. You can PM me or post here as I will be a regular on this thread for a while now.

Thanks!
I like Matte and Gloss black with SIM. Ive got window tint 30%,30% tail light, sidemarkers and reverse light tint, Flat black side gill stripes, flat black trunk blackout, Gloss black bowties, Mattle black overlays for the camaro lettering on the fenders, Gloss black/Machined face wheels. Go look at my albums on my profile to see pics of this stuff.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #2487
Calias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
I like Matte and Gloss black with SIM. Ive got window tint 30%,30% tail light, sidemarkers and reverse light tint, Flat black side gill stripes, flat black trunk blackout, Gloss black bowties, Mattle black overlays for the camaro lettering on the fenders, Gloss black/Machined face wheels. Go look at my albums on my profile to see pics of this stuff.
I actually really like the tinting and blacking out you did to the logo and trunk. I'm gonna look into that.

How much did the logo cost to black out on the front and the back? I'm guessing it wasn't too bad. Maybe I could go get that done this weekend.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #2488
SIM Curly

Quote:
I actually really like the tinting and blacking out you did to the logo and trunk. I'm gonna look into that.

How much did the logo cost to black out on the front and the back? I'm guessing it wasn't too bad. Maybe I could go get that done this weekend.
Bought the trunk blackout from Big worm graphix. Here's the link to it scroll down a tad bit http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/2010CamaroMisc.htm
and the bow tie i just got the vinyl from my sister but big worm also sells those here http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/2010Ca...emOverlays.htm. Also got the tail light tint and other light tint from Headlight armor here http://www.headlightarmor.com/10-11-...ector-kit.aspx and I got Smoke (30%).
Old 12-22-2011, 02:10 AM   #2489
Calias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
Bought the trunk blackout from Big worm graphix. Here's the link to it scroll down a tad bit http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/2010CamaroMisc.htm
and the bow tie i just got the vinyl from my sister but big worm also sells those here http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/2010Ca...emOverlays.htm. Also got the tail light tint and other light tint from Headlight armor here http://www.headlightarmor.com/10-11-...ector-kit.aspx and I got Smoke (30%).
How easy are Vinyl stripes to remove? I was wondering about experimenting and wanted to know how much room for error i have?
Old 12-22-2011, 02:22 AM   #2490
SIM Curly

Quote:
How easy are Vinyl stripes to remove? I was wondering about experimenting and wanted to know how much room for error i have?
Just spray water on the sticky side of the vinyl and the spot its going to go on. and just place until u get it right then squeegee all the water out. Go look up some videos on it. Fairly simple imo.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #2491
ngk28
NGK

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 1LT/RS
Ordering SIM with orange stripes! Here is what it will look like!
Attached Images

Last edited by ngk28; 12-22-2011 at 09:26 PM.
ngk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #2492
Calias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZIXX View Post
Finally got around to take some updated shots..

This has inspired me. This will be my future car. I think I'll work on the tires last though those are gonna cost me a bit. I'm 19 btw fellas and I go to University of Memphis so have limited means of funds.

Tags
silver camaro, silver ice metallic, silver ice metallic camaro, sim camaro