Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-12-2020, 11:05 PM   #1
TreHarris

Drives: 2015 SS 1ss w/ RS
Ashen Grey ‘15 1SS W/ RS

What up guys! Got my first camaro a few months ago, been lurking on the forums for a while though so I figured if make my introduction/build thread!

Quick little back story I grew up around 3rd and 4th gens for most of my younger life there was always at least 3 Camaros in the family Getting worked on fast forward to age 16-21 I was into Japanese drift cars building breaking and repeat on and on for 6-7 cars and such as it’s what I could afford but I always knew the LS platform is where my heart was.

July of this year I bought my very own 2015 Ss camaro 1SS/ RS M6 ! Got a really good deal on it and already have parts stacking up for it such as Texas speed long tube headers, k&n blackhawk (or whatever), RST 1.5” lowering springs, and a ZL1 front bumper and all the necessary trim!

I have yet to install any of these things as I’m still in the process of securing a daily driver so I don’t have to put 80 miles on it a day 😂 I’ll paint the front bumper and do a quick respray of the oem color with a high solids clear so it’s nice and glass like. Also finishing up some side work before I paint my own stuff (I paint cars professionally!) other then all that I’m happy to finally be active here look forward to documenting my journey !!

Future plans for power include a GPI heads/cam set up but for now just going to throw on what I have, ive got a snake eater 102mm tb on the way and a set of stock LSA injectors from a buddy’s V on stand by, I’ll send my intake manifold out for a rod mod and we’ll see what it makes on flex fuel/pump
TreHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:10 PM   #2
TreHarris

Drives: 2015 SS 1ss w/ RS
Few pics !
Attached Images

TreHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 06:24 AM   #3
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a clean looking ride! Interested to hear how you like the new throttle body.

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, RPM 5” CAI, Kooks Headers, Solo Cat Back, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote