Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
topgun1

Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Dealer praise--Terry Labonte Chevy of Greensboro, NC

I just wanted to pass along that Terry Labonte Chevy of Greensboro, NC (a Rick Hendrick owned dealership) has provided me with the best purchase experience I've had (and I've owned 11 vehicles). From the initial conversation with a dealer, during the official unveiling and test drive, the order placed on 6/1/09, throughout the ordering process and through delivery to the site to pick up tomorrow--I have had a great pleasure dealing with the guys--the dealer, the new car manager, and finance manager. I got approved for a low interest loan with GMAC, got a$500 discount and the dealer constantly kept in email or phone contact with me letting me know the status of my order and any issues along the way. They provide excellent customer service and my experience here has been a great one. I paid under MSRP, and got a great deal on an extended warranty to 60K/6 years bumper to bumper and a dealer-specific maintenance plan. Rick Hendrick thought that GM's plan wasn't up to snuff, so he actually created his own plan. All my service is covered through 30K miles, including all oil changes with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and tire rotations. I even got gap insurance. All this for well under $39K with tax, tags and fees for a 6 speed 2SS with RS package. Their service after the sale is what they really strive in also. They even gave me a tour of the place, and have to say that their service dept was the cleanest I've seen-white polished floors, high tech lifts and emissions equipment for every vehicle.

I would highly recommend Terry Labonte Chevy in Greensboro, NC for anyone in the area and for anyone even in surrounding states. These guys have been around a long time and will continue to be as their actions speak just as loud as their words.
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote