Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
tys2010camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM

Does anybody have any pics of their Fire Suppression or even fire Extinquisher pics. I am racing in the Slver Classic in Vegas next month and am required to have a Fire Extinquisher mounted in the car. I have a killer roll bar installed that was purchased through RPM Rollbar through here. I don't want to mess that up mounting brackets to it. I have found a couple Fire Suppression system that look great for just a few hundred dollars more and look less intrusive.

Any help woul be appreciated.

Thanks.
tys2010camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
Camaro5innovator
Account Suspended

Drives: Fast
Go to the gas station and get a water bottle.
Camaro5innovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys2010camaro View Post
Does anybody have any pics of their Fire Suppression or even fire Extinquisher pics. I am racing in the Slver Classic in Vegas next month and am required to have a Fire Extinquisher mounted in the car. I have a killer roll bar installed that was purchased through RPM Rollbar through here. I don't want to mess that up mounting brackets to it. I have found a couple Fire Suppression system that look great for just a few hundred dollars more and look less intrusive.

Any help woul be appreciated.

Thanks.
Just get one of the chrome ones with the bracket and mount it with heavy duty velcro straps around the cage bars.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote