Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Advice / pic request CAI intake - Roto Rad cover

I recently purchased a Roto-Fab radiator cover along with engine covers, fuse relay ect. I did not however purchase a CAI. I was still narrowing down between my choices and then i dawned on me today. The radiator cover may not work with the non Roto-Fab CAI.

I am looking at the Cold Air Inductions Inc setup with the all aluminum box and see through top. Does anyone have this combo by chance and know for sure it will fit with the Roto rad cover? If you do can you post a pic possibly.

I do not want to cut or trim the new cover so if my only option will be the Roto-Fab CAI then so be it. Looks nice and seems like a good choice. However the CAI Inc setup is a bit better performance wise from what i have seen and read for less $$$

Thanks.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote