Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 01-18-2017, 07:51 AM   #1
TrevinE

Drives: 1967 Camaro RestoMod
Anyone happen to know Tyler Anderson from the Houston? area

He Texas guys. My search has finally ended. I found a 2011 mostly built camaro convertible and I am hoping someone might know the original owner so I can get some of the build specs from him and compliment him on a beautiful car and nice build.

All i know is his name is Tyler Anderson and "I think" he was from around the Houston area Katy perhaps.

If you know him, please PM me with some contact info or ask him to contact me.

attached is a quick pic of the car in the event it rings any bells.

Thanks

Attached Images

1967 Camaro Resto Mod. 468 roller. Tremec TKO600, 2011 Imperial Blue Metallic paint, full Hotchkis suspension, Wilwood disc brakes, Ron Davis radiator, Comp Cam, Custom aluminum air intake, custom valve covers, Rushforth rims, ET street radial IIs

Last edited by TrevinE; 01-18-2017 at 08:02 AM.
TrevinE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:30 AM   #2
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
You might have a better result by posting this in the General section... and title it -Seeking Last Owner "Houston Area"-

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:27 AM   #3
TrevinE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
You might have a better result by posting this in the General section... and title it -Seeking Last Owner "Houston Area"-
I did that on another car I was looking to buy and the mods moved it to the regional section.
1967 Camaro Resto Mod. 468 roller. Tremec TKO600, 2011 Imperial Blue Metallic paint, full Hotchkis suspension, Wilwood disc brakes, Ron Davis radiator, Comp Cam, Custom aluminum air intake, custom valve covers, Rushforth rims, ET street radial IIs
Old 01-22-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Hey - that's mine my hearts breaking that they drilled the front bumper lol.

Quick break down of what was on the car when I sold it: CAI inc intake, kooks stepped headers ceramic coated, kooks high flow cat, stainless works retro chambered cat back, LPE 3.70 rear gears, triple disk stall (can't remember the brand) solid subframe bushings, Detroit speed front and rear sway bars, Dse rear end links, adjustable front endlinks, Arh subframe brace, rear toe and tie rods, LS3 conversion, custom cam, g force 1000 hp axles, zl1 front bumper conversion from gen5diy, zl1 side skirts and rear diffuser, white interior trim, ABM painted gauge bezel and steering wheel trim, MPD1 force 5 hood, custom badging, heritage grill, some custom paint work and other various bushing and small touches. Headers, cam, gears, stall toe links installed by LMR in Houston, rear axels installed by JRods Speed Shop in Houston, last tune was done by Matt Sorian (formerly Florida speed and power). Shoot me a PM if there are any specific questions you have.

Here's my build thread for the car:
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/foru...y-camaro-build

Last edited by RolltideSS; 01-22-2017 at 09:55 PM.
RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:12 AM   #5
TrevinE

Hey Tyler. thanks for seeing this. Man you have done a great start with the car. I plan to finish it with a 2.9 Whipple, Fore dual pump fuel system, ID1050X injectors, alky control Meth and tuned to E85. Matt will be doing the retune as well. Should be really nice when complete.

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to have any of the parts or build receipts still? If so, do you mind if i get copies just so I have them?

Trevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolltideSS View Post
Hey - that's mine my hearts breaking that they drilled the front bumper lol.

Quick break down of what was on the car when I sold it: CAI inc intake, kooks stepped headers ceramic coated, kooks high flow cat, stainless works retro chambered cat back, LPE 3.70 rear gears, triple disk stall (can't remember the brand) solid subframe bushings, Detroit speed front and rear sway bars, Dse rear end links, adjustable front endlinks, Arh subframe brace, rear toe and tie rods, LS3 conversion, custom cam, g force 1000 hp axles, zl1 front bumper conversion from gen5diy, zl1 side skirts and rear diffuser, white interior trim, ABM painted gauge bezel and steering wheel trim, MPD1 force 5 hood, custom badging, heritage grill, some custom paint work and other various bushing and small touches. Headers, cam, gears, stall toe links installed by LMR in Houston, rear axels installed by JRods Speed Shop in Houston, last tune was done by Matt Sorian (formerly Florida speed and power). Shoot me a PM if there are any specific questions you have.

Here's my build thread for the car:
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/foru...y-camaro-build

Last edited by TrevinE; 01-24-2017 at 07:26 AM.