Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 02-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
Bumble-T

Drives: 1994 Vert
Please allow me to introduce myself. (New Member)

Hello everyone, i have been on this website for a long time and finally decided to register. A little bit about myself, im 18 right now, almost 19. Im currently saving right now to purchase a Convertible whenever it comes out. I have been working since i was 15 and am almost at my goal of ordering a convertible! My new years resolution this year was to loose weight and buy a camaro lol. So far one of those is coming true, so lets hope the vert comes out soon!!! I only have about $5000 to go!!! I will be ordering a rally yellow 2LT/RS. Black Leather Interior, (unless colored interior comes out which i doubt it in which case ill get yellow.) I will also be getting glossy black bumble bee stripes from Ridergraphix, and the yellow door and dash inserts. I have finally chosen to get the Corsa Exhaust for my camaro as well. I have a lot of support here at home which is so nice to have, everyone is really excited to get me threw this waiting period. Does anyone know when the vert ordering is available? I also know there are alot of really good people on this site that will also help me get threw the waiting period so thank you so much for your help and support. If you also have a bumble bee camaro, feel free to show me some of your pics and stuff!!!
Bumble-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
tjmac49

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS, IBM, L99
I believe there is a thread about the production date commencement for 2011 model which includes the convertible. I would suggest that you put a deposit down for ordering at the dealership of your choice soon. If I remember correctly, they begin production in early June 2010. Congrats and good luck.
tjmac49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Welcome aboard...officially! You shouldn't have waited so long!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
I thought wow................. Mick Jagger bought a CAMARO.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #5
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
I thought wow................. Mick Jagger bought a CAMARO.
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote