Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
DFW - Suggestions for mounting tires?

So I just ordered a set of Forgestars, TPMS sensors, & lugs and am going to be picking up some Nitto Invos from Discount Tire. Does anyone have a specific "go to" place for mounting the tires or does the local Discount Tire work just fine for you? I've had them scuff a couple OEM wheels in the past so I'm hesitant with letting them touch my Forgestars. This place looks like it'd be perfect http://texastrackworks.com/ but they're a lot farther out than I'd like to go. Ideally I'd prefer the Plano/Frisco/Allen/Mckinney area. Ideas?
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
Chevy9534

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
I work at a dealer in Plano off 75. If this is just a mount tires and wheels with no dismounting thats a piece of cake. Might be interested in helping if you have time.
Chevy9534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
Pitboss

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS
If you're in the Frisco area, try http://www.xtremeswfrisco.com
Old 03-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #4
DHSS

Drives: Empty
dont let any of those kids at discount tire mess up your wheels. ordered a set of Forgiato 26s for my escalade and they ruined three of them and they had to keep them as I wouldnt pay for them. Try JR customs off 183 in irving, tx. They do all the cowboys players cars and I have never once seem them scratch a wheel.
DHSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #5
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
I use the Discount Tire in The Colony. 3 different sets of wheels and tires and not a scratch yet.
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote