Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
SSMKNU2

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Thumbs up The Apex crew (Chase,Victoria, & Paul)

If I wrote one review for each thing I've gotten from Apex I'd be sitting here for awhile. So instead I'm going to just do one mass vendor review.

Ive had the pleasure of working with Apex Motorsports since believe it or not before I even owned my Camaro. Since then, 80% of the parts I've ordered has came from them. Every time Ive had a question or needed to place an order, they have always helped me out through PM, facebook, or phone. Chase is super knowledgeable and Victoria is always a pleasure to talk to, (even though it is normally to take my money ) They have even contaced companies for me so that I can get parts for my car. I also had the privilege to be a booth car for them during this years Camarofest, which is where I met all three of them for the first time in person. While there, Paul took some great looking photos of my car with the lovely Amanda and Morgan, and we discussed potentially another shoot down the line They stand behind every one of the products and strive to be a great company. In my opinion, (and countless other reviewers) they have done exactly that.

In closing, whether it be a catch can to headers to whatever else your looking for for your Camaro, Apex Motorsports should be your first destination of choice. I proudly supported them this year and look forward to working with them in 2014.

So to the crew at Apex, Thank you and Happy New Year.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Glad you are pleased. They are top notch for sure.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Chase is a badass for sure, stands behind his business to help customers.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMKNU2 View Post
If I wrote one review for each thing I've gotten from Apex I'd be sitting here for awhile. So instead I'm going to just do one mass vendor review.

Ive had the pleasure of working with Apex Motorsports since believe it or not before I even owned my Camaro. Since then, 80% of the parts I've ordered has came from them. Every time Ive had a question or needed to place an order, they have always helped me out through PM, facebook, or phone. Chase is super knowledgeable and Victoria is always a pleasure to talk to, (even though it is normally to take my money ) They have even contaced companies for me so that I can get parts for my car. I also had the privilege to be a booth car for them during this years Camarofest, which is where I met all three of them for the first time in person. While there, Paul took some great looking photos of my car with the lovely Amanda and Morgan, and we discussed potentially another shoot down the line They stand behind every one of the products and strive to be a great company. In my opinion, (and countless other reviewers) they have done exactly that.

In closing, whether it be a catch can to headers to whatever else your looking for for your Camaro, Apex Motorsports should be your first destination of choice. I proudly supported them this year and look forward to working with them in 2014.

So to the crew at Apex, Thank you and Happy New Year.
We are glad that we could be part of your build and can't wait to see where else it leads. Thank you for your business and taking the time to post your feedback. Happy New Year to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Glad you are pleased. They are top notch for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfighter View Post
Chase is a badass for sure, stands behind his business to help customers.
Thanks guys.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
Trickskier
Native Floridian

Drives: 2014 - ZL1 / 2003 - Corvette
I agree - The Apex crew is A-1 on customer service. I've PM'd Chase a couple of times with questions and he responed immediately. I also ordered an item that was on back order and Victoria kept me well informed.

Keep up the good work!!!
Trickskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
DaFisch
Master Amateur Mechanic

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
I like Apex.. good company.
DaFisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickskier View Post
I agree - The Apex crew is A-1 on customer service. I've PM'd Chase a couple of times with questions and he responed immediately. I also ordered an item that was on back order and Victoria kept me well informed.

Keep up the good work!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFisch View Post
I like Apex.. good company.
Thank you.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #8
Apex Victoria

Drives: Baby Hauler
Thank you for the recognition Justin!
Apex Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:34 PM   #9
Msmall143

Drives: Camaro
Victoria....my wife was rocking the shirt you sent yesterday. We were walking out of the gas station and some guy looks at the both of us....looks at her shirt, then proceeds to ask HER "what year is your car?" I was like wtf?
Msmall143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #10
Apex Victoria

Drives: Baby Hauler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmall143 View Post
Victoria....my wife was rocking the shirt you sent yesterday. We were walking out of the gas station and some guy looks at the both of us....looks at her shirt, then proceeds to ask HER "what year is your car?" I was like wtf?
Too funny. Post or email a picture of her wearing her shirt and I will make sure Chase posts it on to Facebook.
Apex Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #11
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Victoria View Post
Too funny. Post or email a picture of her wearing her shirt and I will make sure Chase posts it on to Facebook.
Absolutely.