Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 09-03-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
Ryder

Drives: 2013 1ss 1le
Finnally getting a tune by JRE Racing

so due to the lack of dyno tuners in my area, I decided to take the plunge and do the whole remote tuning thing with Jannetty Racing. I went with the x4 tuner. I have a CAI cold air with scoop, a V-max ported throttle body. stock manifolds with solo cats (still getting the cel) and a cat back flow master outlaw exhaust. I was hesitant due to some bad reviews I saw on other forums but I decided to go ahead with it after reading a ton of positive reviews. I plan on doing a before and after dyno result since there is a shop here with a dyno but no one who tunes wish I had some long tubes to really get a hp gain but a turbo set up is in my future and I don't need to waste money. really hoping to see some more low end torque back and some smother drivability. Tuner is set for delivery on the 9th so hopefully I will have the tune back to me for Friday night drags to give me a 1/4 number for reference. I'm at 1800ft and my best here is 13 flat an 114 in 90 deg weather DA corrected 12.6?. I have a 1le so I have to shift right before the end of the 1320 hopefully the bump in the limiter will fix that. Any way there goes my warranty!!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:55 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
so due to the lack of dyno tuners in my area, I decided to take the plunge and do the whole remote tuning thing with Jannetty Racing. I went with the x4 tuner. I have a CAI cold air with scoop, a V-max ported throttle body. stock manifolds with solo cats (still getting the cel) and a cat back flow master outlaw exhaust. I was hesitant due to some bad reviews I saw on other forums but I decided to go ahead with it after reading a ton of positive reviews. I plan on doing a before and after dyno result since there is a shop here with a dyno but no one who tunes wish I had some long tubes to really get a hp gain but a turbo set up is in my future and I don't need to waste money. really hoping to see some more low end torque back and some smother drivability. Tuner is set for delivery on the 9th so hopefully I will have the tune back to me for Friday night drags to give me a 1/4 number for reference. I'm at 1800ft and my best here is 13 flat an 114 in 90 deg weather DA corrected 12.6?. I have a 1le so I have to shift right before the end of the 1320 hopefully the bump in the limiter will fix that. Any way there goes my warranty!!!!
Hello Ryder,

Thank you for your business.

You can have full confidence you made the right choice, JRE has been in business for 29 Years not too many speed shop can say that.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:32 AM   #3
Ryder

Drives: 2013 1ss 1le
thanks Ted!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:39 AM   #4
CamaroSS sleeper

Drives: Sleeper_NOT
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
for JRE

Have used his tunes through power adders...
1. Cammed
2. Turbo
3. Turbo w/changes... (shhh it's a secret)
CamaroSS sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:43 AM   #5
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Got my tune from JRE while at Camarofest and I'm very pleased. Quick question Ted, will I need adjustment to my tune if I want to and HF cats. (No Headers)

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:16 PM   #6
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
Got my tune from JRE while at Camarofest and I'm very pleased. Quick question Ted, will I need adjustment to my tune if I want to and HF cats. (No Headers)
Yes sir and remember purchase your parts from JRE and get your tune updates for those parts FREE.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote