Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thumbs up to Chase and Apex Motorsports

Ordered my ADM street cold air intake from Apex Motorsports last week after giving up on waiting for my other order with another vendor. They shipped it out next day, and it arrived Monday. Installed last night and it's working great!

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
lpar1969

Drives: 2014 1SS NPP 1LE
Are the ADM Performance Intakes still in stock?
lpar1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpar1969 View Post
Are the ADM Performance Intakes still in stock?
Yes they are.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
got my adm street CAI in. super service, pm's anwered quickly. received my tracking info fast. ohh great product.

thx

Lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
Ordered my ADM street cold air intake from Apex Motorsports last week after giving up on waiting for my other order with another vendor. They shipped it out next day, and it arrived Monday. Installed last night and it's working great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
got my adm street CAI in. super service, pm's anwered quickly. received my tracking info fast. ohh great product.

thx

Lupe
Thanks guys! We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Exact same positive experience for me as well. Chase PM'd me that the CAI Inc, CAI's were arriving for shipment - received my tracking info and less than a week later, "my package" arrived.

Class Act... Thankx for all you guys do. Glad to have you here representing "Camaro-Nation". Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Exact same positive experience for me as well. Chase PM'd me that the CAI Inc, CAI's were arriving for shipment - received my tracking info and less than a week later, "my package" arrived.

Class Act... Thankx for all you guys do. Glad to have you here representing "Camaro-Nation". Lori
Thanks Lori! The referals you send our way on a regular basis are sincerely appreciated.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS426 View Post
Hi Chase, Just wanted to let you know thanks for all your help! Got everything I ordered with in days, now I just have to find the time to install! keep up the great work, I look forward to ordering from Apex in the future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack's Girl View Post
Thank you so much Chase! Ordered my CAI intake Sunday, shipped Monday and got it yesterday and installed! Great service! Love the performance! 1000% satisfied!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Just ordered my shifter from Chase. Just a quick for awesome prices and even better customer service with very quick responses
Can't wait to get it installed!!

Thanks Alot, jrrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinderSS View Post
I'd like to thank Chase at Apex for the coil overs deal and quick shipping!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
Thanks Chase!!!!!

I got off work early today to come home and find my springs waiting for me!!

If I decide that I need the rear sway bar I now know where I will be shopping!

Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73camarolt View Post
I recommend Apex Chase! Great price, great communication and very fast shipping. If you are in the market for a hurst shifter, place your order here, you will not regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
I placed my order this morning

Paul and Victoria were great to deal with!

I can't wait to get it installed!
Quote:
Chase I already ordered, received and installed my Pfadt trailing arms today. Thanks for the quick order shipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
Ordered late Friday, shipped out Monday, arrived in Niagara Falls NY today. Now I just have to drive over the border and pick it up.

Apex Motorsports = great customer service and communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockCGM View Post
I just want to say that I ordered a set on Monday and I got them today! Outstanding customer service - communication was fantastic! You guys have got this down to a science! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey8 View Post
Got my black set today. Damn, that was quick shipping! Thanks Chase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
I ordered a set of Borla shorties from Chase and even though it's Saturday they arrived exactly 48 hours later. Great price and customer service as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroNewb View Post
+1 for Chase. I bought these form him like 2 weeks ago and they were at my door so fast that I couldn't figure out what they were until I opened the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Muscle View Post
apex chase, Hurst shifter got delivered today, took only 2 days to get to CT!! Going to install it tonight, thanks for the fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Ordered mine Friday afternoon and got it Tuesday morning......WOW

Now I'm off to install it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy for life
Thank you for your excellent customer service and quick responses to my questions and issues here on c5!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricat View Post
Unbelievable!!
Ordered on 5/28 on the doorstep 5/29!!

Thanks again,
Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS CAMARO View Post
I was going to give Chase good feedback until I saw that you got a free tshirt from him....jk. I had nothing but a good experience when ordering my CAI intake from Chase. You got an A+ in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes407 View Post
got the wifes intake today. that was speedy turnaround! thankyou!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSS View Post
ordered intake last friday....received tuesday and installed....thanks for the fast shipping....will definetly order from apex again!!!!
Quote:
Hi Chase, I've got to say I love the coilovers, the car feels much more in control.

Thanks for getting those to me promptly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
THanx again Apex.....Super fast shipping....NOw I need a tune
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntivenomSS View Post
Thanks for the quickness with everything!!! Top notch dealer I must say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post

thx

Lupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS CAMARO View Post
Talk about fast shipping I got 1 day after you shipped it . Just finished installing and I am very happy with it Thanks for everything Chase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallboy View Post
WOW! Here already! Great service, fast shipping. I'll be back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain5706 View Post
Chase thanks for the quick turn around on the shipment. I have it installed it and I cannot believe the difference it has made. Thanks again and I'll looking you up for the next upgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emlo3 View Post
Finally finished the install on my Stainless works dual chambered exhaust. Sound at idle and rev is totally awesome!! Polished tips look great. Thank you Chase at Apex motor sports for you advice and fast delivery!

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
I ordered Stainless Works long tubes, driveshaft safety loop and a catch can from Chase and was very pleased with the quick shipping and the quickness in which he answered my pms. Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
I bought several things from Apex through Chase and have always been pleased. I order my Richmond 3.73 gears from them and the Off brand mount kit they had on sale for a package deal was out of stock they sent the Richmond kit which was more expensive for no extra cost to me! They did not want me to wait and offered a nice upgrade. A+ in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakestang65 View Post
First off, many thanks to Chase at Apex! I ordered a set of the Pfadt springs from Apex and they were out for delivery that same day!

Many thanks again to Chase and Victoria at Apex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBOSS View Post
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by driser View Post
Also thanks to Apex for the quick professional service as well as the answers to all questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@WretchedMS View Post
One thing that i've found from being on this site for a while, is that there are certain vendors on this site that do actually know what they are talking about. Apex Chase while being a competitor does know what he's talking about, just need to get him selling the right parts, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
If it were me, I would take a moment to contact Chase. I'm sure that through his years of experience with the Camaro he's seen just about every combination of parts imaginable. He's one of our most reputable dealers and can get a setup that will perform flawlessly for your needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I also want to give a shout-out to Chase, at Apex Motorsports...

He steered me in the right direction on some suspension components, was very patient with my lack of knowledge, and accomodating to my desires for being able to hook up at the same time keeping the car away from sounding like a railcar and feeling about the same...

I ended up with a set of adjustable toe rods, delrin differential bushings, trailing arms, and solid rear sub-frame bushings... This thing ought to hook with some good drag radials...

I feel like he gave me some great options and I appreciate it immensly...

Thanks Chase...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
A quick shout-out to APEX MOTORSPORTS.

I was very interested in the new LED sequential tail lights that they are one of the very few (only 2 I know of) vendors for.

They also sell the Borla ATAK and CAI intake I knew I'd be purchasing.

I contacted CHASE at APEX via PM here on Camaro5.

He offered me a great "multi-item" discount which resulted in such a large discount I was getting the CAI intake 'free'. (or the tail lights, because they are the same price)/

I placed another much smaller order that day for the black lugs they sell.

Today I had a gift certificate in my email from them as a "thank you" for my business. (when was the last time a place you purchased something for a great price gave you something extra without being asked?????)

Also today the BORLA ATAK CAT showed up. I don't know how they got it to me so fast????? They must have some secret warehouse a couple blocks from my house or something...

Anyway.... most vendors/advertisers on Camaro5 are great to deal with. APEX is without question one of those. They are willing to assist you on a personal level and go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driser
Thanks for the info...I am amazed and impressed with the quick service and response you have provided to me, as well as everyone else on this site. In addition, the service you provide in taking orders, answering questions, and shipping orders is outstanding, and something we consumers don't see very often these days. I could not be more pleased and impressed with my limited dealings with you to date, and look forward to makiing additional purchases from you in the future.

Merry Christmas,

David Riser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokedhog View Post
Yes Apex Chase is the man. I wasn't an easy sell and he answered every question and scenerio with me. Suspension is quite a complicated process with these cars as I have come to find out. One modification must compliment the other and Chase explained the reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdRedCamaro2 View Post
Chase, you guys ROCK!

I ordered my Pfadt Stage 2 yesterday morning, and the boxes were sitting on my porch when I came home after work today. I didn't even have a chance to do UPS tracking online! That means two things: you had everything I ordered in stock, and you got it out the door same day.

This is my second order and both times I have been very impressed with your customer service.

Thank you for your suggestions regarding suspension and other system improvements so that we can become a little more competitive during the upcoming autocross season. We were already having fun, now we wanna get through those cones with authority!

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 01-19-2012 at 09:02 PM.