Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Need to Contact the Texas Camaro Club

For those of you who don't know about our little company, we have our offices in Michigan and our warehouse in Texas. We hold our Dealer Conference each year in Fredericksburg Texas at the Hanger Hotel. This year we thought we would do something a bit different and invite the people who make our dealer Conference possible for Peddersfest. What the heck is Peddersfest?

A Shine and Show with Awards
A Saturday Night Dinner
A Sunday Autocross

All the details are not quite complete. We are working with a local facility and have the autocross about 90% locked down. We will have most of our Best Dealers from across the country along with our best of the Best Aussie Dealers. Coming to the USA and our Dealer Conference is a huge reward for our Aussie mates jut as sending our #1 Dealer from the USA to AU is. This is a great chance to meet a number of Dealer you hear about on the forums in Person.

Having just attend the Camaro meet at Summit in Ohio, it was painfully obvious that we should be working with the appropriate Camaro Club in Texas for our event. Pedders is picking up the bill for virtually everything with a small registration cost that is yet to be determined. I am asking for the Texas Camaro Club leaders to contact me so we can work together this initial meet. In a perfect world, this is really Holdenfest with the Holden built GTO and G8 sitting side by side with the Holden and Chevrolet engineered Camaro. While the rest of the automotive world sees the 2010 as the 5th Gen Camaro I see it differently. I see the 5th Gen as the GTO and G8 filling the gap between 2002 and 2010. That makes the current Camaro a 6th or 7th Gen. Now that so many of you have your personal 2010 you understand what I mean. The new car is so carefully engineered, so quiet, refined, capable, powerful.... it has jumped a generation or two from the 2002 last built Camaro.

Sorry or the digression. I just get carried away by the new Camaro and mine will be at the first Peddersfest in Fredericksburg Texas at lady Bird Johnson State park on October 31st and November 1st. I look forward to working with and meeting the Texas Camaro Cub members.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
ahart04
most bang for your buck

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM/BLK RALLYS
hey thats not too far from me....not to mention i love the roads they have out that way...especially near vance tx, if you've heard of 'the three sisters', it's a route that motorcyclists love to ride. my uncle has a ranch out there its beautiful country.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
pedersfest must be rescheduled

We didn't realize that Halloweeen was a national holiday. We received more pm's and emails stating that they could come on any other weekend except Halloween. With that being said we are rescheduling Peddersfest 2009 to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
We will reschedule a future Peddersfest to a weekend that does not conflict with a holiday. Thank You for all of your interest and support.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote