Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
acamellis
IAMACE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black A6
Send a message via AIM to acamellis
Help Please

So yesterday I wrecked my car. The whole story with pics is on the general forum titled 'treed my car.' It got to the body shop today and they said they would replace whatever and insurance is paying minus the grand deductible. I don't know much about the looks mods as I'm a performance mod guy so I thought what better place to ask advice than here? I'm going to need...
1. Front Bumper/splitter
2. Front Fenders
3. Wheel
4. Back bumper (possibly)
5. Bottom Grill

Don't know about my rockers

So in my thus limited research I've found I like the ACS T3 bumper with the LED's.
Any input, suggestions, recommendations, etc. would be greatly appreciated as I want my baby to look better than before!
acamellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Doesn't the insurance usually pay what the stock part is worth? If they are giving you anything you want, have you looked into a front bumper zl1 conversion? I think they look killer.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Doesn't the insurance usually pay what the stock part is worth? If they are giving you anything you want, have you looked into a front bumper zl1 conversion? I think they look killer.
This.

An adjuster should have come out and made an estimate. That estimate is going to be all the insurance company shells out, and it's done using the cost of the stock parts. So like I'd recommend Gary's vented fenders, but they are much more than stock fenders. So you'd probably have to eat the cost. But if insurance never made an estimate and is blindly paying for everything, I'd go with Gary's vented fenders.