Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 11-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
San Jose International Auto Show Feeler

The San Jose Silicon International Auto Show is coming up on Thursday January 10 and runs through Sunday January 13. I'm currently working with the show coordinator to show our cars in the South Hall.
***One thing to keep in mind, we would be required to move our cars in on Thursday, and they would have to stay in the show until Sunday afternoon.***

Who would be interested in showing their cars? It'd be awesome to have Bay Area Camaros repping out at the show!

Also, if you have any other questions, please post up, I'd be more than happy to answer them or forward to the coordinator!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Will they be roped off so no one can touch them?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyg1rl View Post
Will they be roped off so no one can touch them?
Yes roped off and your car will be further than an arm's reach away. We are allowed in every day to clean, dust, double check, there is also security that walks around the halls.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
Old 11-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Ok, I'm in if you are. Insurance?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyg1rl View Post
Ok, I'm in if you are. Insurance?
Insurance from the Auto Show? I don't think so, he didn't mention anything about that.

I emailed him and need to find out if there is a minimum number of cars we would need to have committed to get our own section. I'll let you know.