Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
drkllr

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE 650 H.O ABM m6
g force axles

Just Thought everyone needed to know. I ordered g force axles on nov 26. i checked in about once a week on the status. each time i checked i was informed that the change in the stub design was causeing a delay they would be ready next friday. The next week would go by same story. This may not effect most i am on a tight schedule for getting my mods done durring the holidays. This is not going to happen now!!!! This could mean months or onger in delays for me. Time off to do mods of this nature dont come around on a regular basis. So now i have all these parts for all my upgrades and may have to shelf them for months and months. Today i pointed this out and find out that the stubs are not done yet. But i was also told that the change in design was not the problem. Well now im not sure which one is it. No where in the process of buying was old stub new stub mentioned and back order issuse where not mentioned. Since the story has changed today i am not sure if the stubs are the issue or if something else is going on. Since this has taken such a bad turn i am just hoping that the axles are as strong as they are designed to be.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
GFORCE1320

Drives: 05 GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkllr View Post
Just Thought everyone needed to know. I ordered g force axles on nov 26. i checked in about once a week on the status. each time i checked i was informed that the change in the stub design was causeing a delay they would be ready next friday. The next week would go by same story. This may not effect most i am on a tight schedule for getting my mods done durring the holidays. This is not going to happen now!!!! This could mean months or onger in delays for me. Time off to do mods of this nature dont come around on a regular basis. So now i have all these parts for all my upgrades and may have to shelf them for months and months. Today i pointed this out and find out that the stubs are not done yet. But i was also told that the change in design was not the problem. Well now im not sure which one is it. No where in the process of buying was old stub new stub mentioned and back order issuse where not mentioned. Since the story has changed today i am not sure if the stubs are the issue or if something else is going on. Since this has taken such a bad turn i am just hoping that the axles are as strong as they are designed to be.

Sorry man, I was hoping to get your axles shipped out before Christmas but the heat treaters and powder coaters get really backed up around major holidays.
Our Camaro axle sales have been crazy and we got behind on making outer stubs which stopped the shipping of axle assemblies.
We have a batch of outer stubs at the powder coaters right now but being Christmas time they aren't turning much out right now.
We will get your axles shipped out here real soon, the wait will be well worth it.

Thanks
Chris
Old 12-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
drkllr

worth waiting poss up to a year? as i said i might or might not get three days off untill next christmas. I hope that somewhere in the year the work load works out but i have no solid time to do this . I have heard from most of the other dealers since posting they have their axles on the shelf for all those who have a time frame they are working with. This information about delays would have been better up front. i could have had options. i could have gotten your axles ordered and waited on the other parts until next year. or i could have gotten another brand and been downstairs working on mods instead of watching tv with a pile of parts in the corner
Old 12-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
drkllr

more info
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384095

it seems this is normal business for g force . some of the gto people wait 4-5 months. wish i had that info . now it needs to be out there for others so they dont get stuck like me.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
GFORCE1320

It appears you need some axles before we can get these delivered, I cancelled and refunded your order.
We make a bunch of other products as you have pointed out and sometimes get in a crunch when we run out of something.
You said we kept changing our story but that just isn't true, I went back and looked at the 2 PM's you sent on the 17th and the 8th and I only said we were taking longer then expected.
We had hoped to get the axles shipped this week but couldn't get the stubs back from the coaters in time.
I'm sure one of the other vendors on his site can help you out.

Thanks
Chris
Old 12-24-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
drkllr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 View Post
It appears you need some axles before we can get these delivered, I cancelled and refunded your order.
We make a bunch of other products as you have pointed out and sometimes get in a crunch when we run out of something.
You said we kept changing our story but that just isn't true, I went back and looked at the 2 PM's you sent on the 17th and the 8th and I only said we were taking longer then expected.
We had hoped to get the axles shipped this week but couldn't get the stubs back from the coaters in time.

Thanks
Chris
I can post our pms if you like. it started as just behind, then new design delays, then heat treating delays, then powdercoating delays. I needed them before today im off today tommorrow and sunday. the only three days in a row i am sure i will get . might i get another maybe but not for sure. Now you canceled order without my request. I still need axles even if i cant install till next christmas. This is a poor way to do business. i posted one link but i have been slammed with links showing the same thing over and over i only posted one. my only wish is someone would have sent me these links when i started this thread. I hope i can save someone else the headache.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Big J

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs ls3
This sounds bad makes people think if this is how they treat customers.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
RAYSRT8

Drives: 2011 Challenger SRT8 6.4L 392 Hemi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 View Post

Thanks
Chris

I am in the market for axles soon and I have been looking at the GFORCE line... The one thing that I do not like is that you went ahead and cancelled someones order without even asking them... Appears you may have took the orginal post personal and did not make the correct business decision.

Camaro parts for sale: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152474
Old 12-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
GFORCE1320

I hate that this has turned ugly..
You started flaming me in an open forum so I cancelled your order and gave you a full refund so you can go elsewhere if needed.
Like I said, I will be glad to ship your axles when done but I dont want to sit on your money when your this upset about not getting your axles before your time off.

Here are all the PM's we had.
No where will you find that I changed my story, I only said it was taking longer then expected.
You PM'd me today and then started flaming me in this thread.
I cancelled your order and did a full refund as soon as I seen your posts.
I think it's best we just parted ways and you took your business elsewhere.

We usaully have these axles on the shelf ready to ship but we just ran into a snag on your order.

12/08/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 If you order the axles, use discount code VIP to get $100. off.We are running a new batch of axles right now so it will be end of the week before we have any ready to ship.ThanksChris
Im just tring to stay on the same page with you . Do you have an estimated ship date for my axles?

Thanks again
Marshall

12/17/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 Should be ready end of next week.It took a little longer running this batch of outer stubs.ThanksChris Quote:Originally Posted by drkllr Quote:Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 If you order the axles, use discount code VIP to get $100. off.We are running a new batch of axles right now so it will be end of the week before we have any ready to ship.
Thanks
Have you been able to ship the axles yet?Chris
Im just tring to stay on the same page with you . Do you have an estimated ship date for my axles?Thanks again Marshall

12/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 Sorry man, the axles have not shipped yet. The outer stubs are still in heat treat. I'm going to see if they can get them done so I can pick them up Tuesday so I can drop them off at the powder coaters same day. That way I can get them shipped out on Wednesday or Thursday. Trying to get everyones orders shipped out before the holiday break so people can work on their cars over the break. Sorry it's taking so long on these, the heat treating company gets really backed up just before a major holiday. Thanks
Any word yet?I have a few days off for the holidays and really want to do all my upgrades at once. i have drive shaft loop sub frame bushings sub frame connectors tunel brace dif bushings . i have every thing but the axles. fingers crossedmarshallChrisQuote:Originally Posted by drkllr
Quote:Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 Should be ready end of next week.It took a little longer running this batch of outer stubs.
ThanksChris
Quote:Originally Posted by drkllr Quote:Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 If you order the axles, use discount code VIP to get $100. off.We are running a new batch of axles right now so it will be end of the week before we have any ready to ship.Thanks
Have you been able to ship the axles yet?Chris
Im just tring to stay on the same page with you . Do you have an estimated ship date for my axles?Thanks again Marshall

12/24/2010
I cant say how upsetting this is. I did not know about or ask for a new stile stub. I had these upgrades scheduled for the holidays. This could poss delay my upgrades until next christmas. I work for the military and dont always know when i will have the three days off that i will need to get this done. It would have been more professional to have told me you had back order issues. I could have done something different. Now im stuck . I think this should be passed along on c5 so that anyone else with time constraints will not get stuck in the same place that i am.

12/24/2010
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320
I just cancelled and refunded your order. Sorry we took longer then we said it would take on the axles.
I never changed our story on why we were taking longer to ship other then we were just taking longer then expected.
I looked at our PM conversations and I don't see any PMs stating anything otherwise.

Sorry we couldn't deliver these axles to you by when you needed them.

Thanks
Chris

Please read them again. or i can post them if you like. first you were just behind then it was the new stile then it was heat treater then powdercoat. I dont recall asking for the order to be cancelled i just want my axles . What gives. what city is g force located in. I feel something is very wrong and wish to speak with your local bbb
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkllr I cant say how upsetting this is. I did not know about or ask for a new stile stub. I had these upgrades scheduled for the holidays. This could poss delay my upgrades until next christmas. I work for the military and dont always know when i will have the three days off that i will need to get this done. It would have been more professional to have told me you had back order issues. I could have done something different. Now im stuck . I think this should be passed along on c5 so that anyone else with time constraints will not get stuck in the same place that i am.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
drkllr

Re: Discount code
I'm sorry man, the outer stubs are back from heat treat and only need to have the black coating put on but I just cant get them done in time to ship out tomorrow :(
We are closed tomorrow and Monday, I'll jump on it Tuesday and get your order wrapped up next week.
Sorry it took so long on these.

You have a great Christmas.

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkllr
Quote:
Sorry man, the axles have not shipped yet. The outer stubs are still in heat treat.
I'm going to see if they can get them done so I can pick them up Tuesday so I can drop them off at the powder coaters same day. That way I can get them shipped out on Wednesday or Thursday.
Trying to get everyones orders shipped out before the holiday break so people can work on their cars over the break.
Sorry it's taking so long on these, the heat treating company gets really backed up just before a major holiday.

Thanks

Any word yet?
I have a few days off for the holidays and really want to do all my upgrades at once. i have drive shaft loop sub frame bushings sub frame connectors tunel brace dif bushings . i have every thing but the axles. fingers crossed

marshall
Chris

Quote:
Quote:
Should be ready end of next week.
It took a little longer running this batch of outer stubs.

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:
If you order the axles, use discount code VIP to get $100. off.
We are running a new batch of axles right now so it will be end of the week before we have any ready to ship.

Thanks

Have you been able to ship the axles yet?
Chris

Im just tring to stay on the same page with you . Do you have an estimated ship date for my axles?

Thanks again
Marshall

I underlined the four different ones i refered to for everybody. it seems some of this was missing
I'm sorry man, the outer stubs are back from heat treat and only need to have the black coating put on but I just cant get them done in time to ship out tomorrow :(
We are closed tomorrow and Monday, I'll jump on it Tuesday and get your order wrapped up next week.

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry man, the axles have not shipped yet. The outer stubs are still in heat treat.
I'm going to see if they can get them done so I can pick them up Tuesday so I can drop them off at the powder coaters same day. That way I can get them shipped out on Wednesday or Thursday.
Trying to get everyones orders shipped out before the holiday break so people can work on their cars over the break.
Sorry it's taking so long on these, the heat treating company gets really backed up just before a major holiday.

Thanks

Any word yet?
I have a few days off for the holidays and really want to do all my upgrades at once. i have drive shaft loop sub frame bushings sub frame connectors tunel brace dif bushings . i have every thing but the axles. fingers crossed

marshall
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:
We are running a new batch of axles right now so it will be end of the week before we have any ready to ship.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks again
Marshall

I underlined the four different ones i refered to for everybody. it seems some of this was missing

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Any word yet?

marshall
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Chris

Thanks again
Marshall

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Any word yet?

marshall
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Chris

Thanks again
Marshall

i underlined the four different that i refered to.

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Any word yet?

marshall
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Chris

Thanks again
Marshall

Old 12-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Should anyone here be worried about shipping times, feel free to ask if they have the parts in stock before ordering (especially if you are on a time crunch). If you can wait, you can wait. If you need them now, find someone who has them in stock who can ship them TODAY.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #12
drkllr

we all know that customer service is a vital part of a products quality. a lessor product with great customer service is better than and good product with no service. with that being said before you buy anything from anybody check with the local bbb in the city where thecompany is located and check the vendor section for reviews. bottom line get all the info you can before you buy anything from anybody

Closed Thread