Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #29
smokn'

Drives: Banana boat
i like it
smokn' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #30
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I like the interior. Things are comming along nicely. I also like the smaller wheels -I prefer to have a bit of sidewall on them.

Did anyone notice the little red light in the slit on the nose? Reminds me of KITT.

Oh, one other thing:notheadlights:
Yeah my co-worker noticed that too, I suspected a tailight reflection but it was funny when he said that to me.

I love the interior, coming along as I had wished, looking beautiful!
The exterior shots look great with a shiny black camaro! Once again, I can't wait!!!!

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #31
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
it looks like it should... i just hope that those gauges down by the shifter are functional... i want the front "vent" removed... it isn't functional give me something like we saw with the accessories pics... Those tires are too small... i hope they offer 18's or 19's as an accessory... i love it though
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #32
Urthman
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoya View Post
To me it looks there are buttons, probably for volume, on the spokes of the steering wheel. I LOVE the way the steering wheel looks.
The gauges look beautiful too.
I dont remember seeing these buttons in front of the shifter in previous shots of the interior.
Anyone know what these could be?

Lasers (front mounted for traffic and rear mounted for blasting the Mustangs that are behind it.)
Urthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #33
Warghost

Drives: Camaros & Mustangs
Those buttons in front of the shifter are the door lock/unlock buttons. I think.
Warghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #34
Cyberstyx

Drives: Seat Leon 1.8 20VT
Send a message via MSN to Cyberstyx
Managed to miss the exterior shots, prolly a post while I was posting too.

That black shiny color is a bit confusing to me. It somehow manages to make me miss the curves of the nice body, especially the back part.

Certainly don't like the size of the rims/tires. Gief huge rims and slim/wider tires.

The signal lights look rly... ordinary. I guess a Bumblebee signal light would be out ofthe question, would not be visible in daylight, but I hope for a better future design.

Oh, and they are missing the "Camaro" word on the side. Gief!

And what IS that thing sticking out of the car at the back? Looks like the driver stuffed in the trunk an old man he accidentaly run over with reverse, and a bit of his walking-helper is sticking out ^^
Cyberstyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #35
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by rray200 View Post
Unacceptable even for a V6 car. Put some meaty 275s all the way around for the V8 car.
"Your eyes can decieve you. Don't trust them." :

Quote:
Originally Posted by left lane news
A close up of the Camaro's wheel also reveals the car's tire size — 275 40 R 20.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #36
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberstyx View Post
Managed to miss the exterior shots, prolly a post while I was posting too.

That black shiny color is a bit confusing to me. It somehow manages to make me miss the curves of the nice body, especially the back part.

Certainly don't like the size of the rims/tires. Gief huge rims and slim/wider tires.

The signal lights look rly... ordinary. I guess a Bumblebee signal light would be out ofthe question, would not be visible in daylight, but I hope for a better future design.

Oh, and they are missing the "Camaro" word on the side. Gief!

And what IS that thing sticking out of the car at the back? Looks like the driver stuffed in the trunk an old man he accidentaly run over with reverse, and a bit of his walking-helper is sticking out ^^
simmer down there buddy... these aren't final production pics... no bells and whistles on this one just yet... wait until September and then pass judgment on what you'll do to it... that pipe is most likely for testing something...
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #37
Maddog78

Drives: 1969 Z28
Looking good.
I'm going manual too so looking forward to seeing what that will look like.
I'm going to try and swing the "top dog" model so I'm sure the rubber will be plenty big enough.

Maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #38
JimLE#1301

Drives: '02 SS LE Vert & '02 B4C
Looks Great!
JimLE#1301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #39
Sphinx002

Drives: .
The brake is just wrong to me.....but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The interior shots are ok, but don't tell me a lot about what my upgraded Z/28 is going to look like. I don't like the buttons on the stereo. They remind me of the old GM non CD radio that was in all GM's cheap cars (think Astro cargo van) a few years ago. I'd love to know that that button is in front of the shifter as well. And please make the shifter for the manual something special.
Sphinx002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #40
The80sman
NIUK NIUK!!..WOOWOOWOO!!!

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
The Interior: JesusJosephMary!!!! What an interior!!! that blows Mustangs interior out of the water and not that it needs to be said but definatly the challengers boring mass quantity interior. This Camaro is gonna hit big when it finally hits. Cant wait to see them on the streets!!
The80sman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #41
Chaz0698

Drives: 2007 mustang gt
how is it we dont see new info for weeks and then today 2 new things for the homepage.. not complainting but just curious??
Chaz0698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #42
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
Where's the manual shift function? I guess you have to get either a V8 for that or a stick. Sucky.