Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #3879
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
OMG I love those do you have a website? Do they have ladies in that same shade? I want some..
Awesome, aren't they? I actually have these very shades, in brown with gold lower frames. They are unisex. Here's link to Sunglass Hut with the shades.

http://www.sunglasshut.com/sgh/pdp.j...s=805289304487

I'm sure you can find them elsewhere too. You may want to see if local optical shop can order, and then have them fitted properly. I have a narrow nose, and the beauty of these things is the nose piece is adjustable, unlike with all-plastic Ray Ban frames. You're gonna love them! (I'm starting to look like an old geezer, and as such, was surprised at how many people have complimented on how cool the shades look-and thats with the brown frames.....Cruising along in an ABM Maro with the blue ones, you'd feel like a Rock Star...

Last edited by DerbyChamp06; 03-26-2010 at 07:02 PM.
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #3880
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
did every body vote for the april camaro of the month mikel441 has his abm registered vote # 9 by the 28th . how many months can we get a abm to win.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #3881
shishworm

Drives: 2010 ABM RS 2LT
Stripes/ paint

Is anyone else having stripe and paint problems... I have 2lt/ RS ...aqua blue... with silver/ gray stripes (factory) and I had a piece go missing...after 4 sets of stripes being put on my car...the dealer wants to paint them on..... Is anyone else having problems with application of stripes...??? Mine are wrinkling now....from the application process....

Paint- I know that there is another thread about this...but mine has chips in front of the rear tires...on top of the fender...:(:(

Any other people with the aqua blue having the same issues?? and what is your dealer saying?

Shishworm

TEAM: Together everyone achieves more.

www.cowpattynation.com

www.epaenduros.com
shishworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #3882
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
got my faded gill decals the other day...installed them this afternoon and washed the car when i was done. here are a few pics!
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #3883
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishworm View Post
Is anyone else having stripe and paint problems... I have 2lt/ RS ...aqua blue... with silver/ gray stripes (factory) and I had a piece go missing...after 4 sets of stripes being put on my car...the dealer wants to paint them on..... Is anyone else having problems with application of stripes...??? Mine are wrinkling now....from the application process....

Paint- I know that there is another thread about this...but mine has chips in front of the rear tires...on top of the fender...:(:(

Any other people with the aqua blue having the same issues?? and what is your dealer saying?

Shishworm
sounds like you better try another dealership with a better body shop that one doesnt have a clue what they are doing. as for chips in paint thats just life have chips in mine and i try not to drive on stone roads .
Old 03-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #3884
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
got my faded gill decals the other day...installed them this afternoon and washed the car when i was done. here are a few pics!
we put our gills on 2 weeks ago makes the side of car stand out iam still waiting for my interior panels and engine cover to be finished
Old 03-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #3885
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
we put our gills on 2 weeks ago makes the side of car stand out iam still waiting for my interior panels and engine cover to be finished
awesome! i'm still planning on putting the other gills on with it. the ones that are "c" shaped...should bring it out a bit more. i've seen a couple more with both and it looks really good. makes the fade look better cause it's darker at the darkest spot on the decals.

i'm gonna order up the white panels for the inside to match my white rally stripes that i'm gonna have painted on. not sure what i want to do with my engine cover yet, but i do want to paint it. gotta come up with a scheme first.

can't wait to see the pics!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #3886
3CamarosOnHand

heres a sample i posted last weekend
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #3887
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

oh okay...nice! didn't realize that was gonna be on your engine cover. i like it!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #3888
3CamarosOnHand

thats the engine cover and i bought a set of stock interior cloth trim and striped off fabric having them painted blue (since we cant buy them) and having white stripes put on them , also having the taillight access panels painted
Old 03-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #3889
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

sweet! i'm gonna get the white interior panels and replace the silver ones with them. those should go along nicely with my white rallys when i get those painted on. i'm getting the heritage grille for my bday. having it painted to match the car. i'm thinking i'm gonna leave the emblems off it too...if anything, i'll just throw the SS on it.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #3890
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
I'm joining the ABM club!! Thanks to donkeyslayer (Joel) for posting the for sale thread of the 2SS/RS in PA, I'm actually getting the car I wanted before they discontinued the color!! 2SS/RS, black interior, sunroof. I'm soooooo excited Just gotta wait for it to be shipped from PA to Texas now....
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #3891
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ABM View Post
I'm joining the ABM club!! Thanks to donkeyslayer (Joel) for posting the for sale thread of the 2SS/RS in PA, I'm actually getting the car I wanted before they discontinued the color!! 2SS/RS, black interior, sunroof. I'm soooooo excited Just gotta wait for it to be shipped from PA to Texas now....
congrats and welcome to the family . you waited long enough.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #3892
salsteeler

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RSS Black Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Got my car back with the bow ties painted ABM!!! I LOVE IT!!!! So.. whatcha think guys?
Looks awesome! I wonder if I mail in bowties if they would paint them for me!?
salsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!