Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 04-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
WoodburyMan

Drives: 2005 Pontiac GTO
Woodbury, CT Car Show Sun June 5th

What: Woodbury Lions Club 33rd Annual Car Show

One of the best shows in the area, a typical year will see anywhere from 250-350, sometimes well over 400+ cars. WIDE range of cars, going from Model A and Model T's to Modern Muscle and everything in between.

Where: Woodbury, CT, Hollow Park. (Corner of Route 6 and Route 317), Hollow Rd.
Google Maps Link to Entrance. Show parking is in the lower baseball fields, spectator in the upper "new" soccer fields.

When:
Sunday June 5th 2011
Car entrance starts at 9:00am
Spectator gates open at 10:00am
Judging starts 12 12:00
Award handed out 3:00pm.

Additional Info:
Entrance Fees:
Pre-128 Cars admitted Free
Car Registration: $10.00
Spectator Admission: $5.00 (Children $1, under 12 free)

All show cars welcome (Antique, Stock and Custom Classic, Special Interestion, Sport cars, 4x4 Trucks, Hot Rods, Production/Modern etc.)

There's something around 15-20 Classes, and 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophy's are awarded to each class along with special trophies. First 300 cars get a special dash plate.

Live 50's DJ, along with good food and drinks are available in the concession area. (Burgers, Dogs, Pretzel, Ice Cream, Beer, Soda, etc. Fun day for the Family!

This show is sponsored and put on by the Woodbury Lions Club, which helps support the community of Woodbury by providing scholarships, maintaining and placing park benches around town, and supporting numerous other charities such as the Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation and many others. All proceeds from the event goes to help our community and these organizations.

Who's Going?:
Specify if you're just attending, or if you'll be brining and entering your car. If we get enough I can set a entire row aside for us.
ls1gto
1. WoodburyMan (Erik) - Entering

Camaro5.
1. ctSS - Entering (Maybe)

Last year and the year before I was the only modern GTO there, getting beat out by a couple of brand new out of the showroom Challengers and Mustangs. Lets try and get a crowd out there this year and show them what our Modern GM Muscle's are about!

I had two members of ls1gto that live nearby last year come out who were amazed at how nice this show as and astonished how he had not heard of or gone to the show before. It's a really awesome show!

I have photo galleries from the 2008 and 2009 Show available on my site to browse through:
2008 Show
2008 Show

Last edited by WoodburyMan; 04-24-2011 at 09:54 PM.
WoodburyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
ctSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Looks like a real nice show! Add me to the list as a maybe though. I'm on vacation the week after that. If I'm not behind on things, I would love to go.
ctSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
WoodburyMan

Added! Hopefully I'll get to see a few of the 5th gens I've seen around here lately at this show!
Old 05-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
WoodburyMan

Bump!

Less than two weeks!
K&N Intake, Corsa Sport Catback, Diab-LewTune via Diablosport Trinity
Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
damn i have my brother in laws graduation party that day...

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote