Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
ARH LTs, Trifecta and nallen00

I gotta say when we looked at the ARH headers, my jaw dropped! They are beautiful! When compared to the JBAs that were on the car, you can see where the price difference comes from. From the fully smooth, polished flange to the primaries being machine shrunk instead of crimped pressed to fit the oval ports, smooth welds and polished internal tubes at the welds, the ARH headers are in a different league. Not dogging the JBA shorites at all, they are a great header for the price, but damn, the ARH lts are a cut above!! Thanks abunch to Nick @ ARH for helping making this happen.

Quickly, the cats were smooth and small, and all pipes fit together like a glove. Couple of issues we discovered, The flanges (we attacked the factory heat shields) need to be cut like the JBAs to clear the heat shields. No biggie, as we modded the heat shields. The o2 extensions plugs were wrong on the car side, again an easy fix. But those were the only issues with the ARH products, and might be due to the prototype status of the headers and extensions that I had.

Vince and Trifecta responded fast and pulled some decent numbers out of the car, with the mods. I look forward to another local dyno run and some more data logging to see how the tune and ECM get along with a few days working together, lol. Thanks Vince for helping making this happen.

Nate, aka nallen00, a big thanks goes out to you as well. The communication between you and Vince really helped make this work. Also, getting this setup and arranged, and pulled off, was a job well done. Thanks for helping pull this together and allowing me to be the "victim", lol.

All in all, don't be afraid to work with any of these folks! Great products backed by really good people, what more do ya need?

Will get some pics up soon of the headers, cats and install.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
RyanDenos89
RyanDenos89

Drives: 2010 Red LT1 RS
u have a dyno sheat want to see some #s like the build
RyanDenos89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...&highlight=ARH

There ya go!