Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Sad day in history

Reading the morning paper and it is indeed a sad day in history. On todays date Benjamin Franklin died. Virginia voted to sucede from the union. 1500 CIA trained Cuban exiles launched the disatrous Bay of pigs. FORD UNVEILED THE YOUNG SECRETARY'S CAR the mustang. On the bright side a jury convicted Sirhan Sirhan of assassinating Robert F. Kennedy and Apollo 13 splashed down safely. On a side note a guy I used to work with had a highly decorated uncle. He didn't hear the order to retreat and manned his anti aircraft gun till the end. He was highly decorated by Fidel Castro for his bravery/lack of hearing. Another side note, I used to work with a bunch of mustang pansies. I pointed out to the that Lee had designed it for the young secretary and that they were cars for women. I suggested they look at who was driving them when they saw them on the roads. About a month later the biggest mustang fan of them all came in all pissed off and said he was putting his up for sale because I was right. As Tim Wilson says, "a virgin never drives a Z28"

Last edited by Jamie Mac; 04-17-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typos
Jamie Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #2
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
LOL a young secretary's car?
Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #3
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Read Lee Iaccoco's biography. Pretty good book really. He did indeed design it for the young secretary.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
lordfriday2
Proud Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to lordfriday2
A good thing that happend today for the history books is the first Camaro5.com member took delivery of his 2010 1SS!!
lordfriday2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Well, since I moved to Florida I have seen 7 mustangs on a daily basis at Patrick AFB, 6 were women, the dude with GT 500 was a SMSgt and 5' 5" max. He said he didn't race, Auto Cross, just dailey driver...you do the math ... LOL

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote