Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #1
dmtashima

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Question What would good pricing be?

I have a 2013 on order and was looking into doing some aesthetic mods right off the bat when it comes in, just some personal taste things, and I wanted to know if the prices I was being quoted for was fair. I've never done something like this before so I didn't want to take it into my own hands to try and mess up, I'd much rather have an experienced shop do the dirty work for me. (yes pathetic I know, but what can I say, the ends justify the means right?)

anyways heres a price sheet they sent me, they are a shop I found here on Camaro5 so if you guys have any experiences with Antidote Performance that might be helpful I'd be glad to hear. (If Antidote is reading this, don't be offeneded, I just feel safer knowing that I got that second opinion, I hope you understand! )

T3 Bumper Ports - $370.00 + $250.00 for color matching paint, or $50.00 for Hydro Dip Carbon Fiber.
T3 Vertical LED Light - $180.00
Installation - $400.00

VIS Terminator Hood - $1250.00
Paint Option - $400.00
Installation - $200.00

Window Tint
Carbon - $225.00 Any Shade
Ceramic - $325.00 Any Shade (More UV Protection VS Carbon Film)
Full Windshield - 225.00 (Ceramic Clear)

As an afterthought, I know not everyone will agree with my taste , thats understandable, I just wanted an opinion on the prices (mainly labor costs, the actual product costs seem to be really fair after looking online)
Thanks for your help guys!
dmtashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #2
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Those installation prices look pretty spot on. I hear antidote does amazing work as well. Go to the California sub forums and see what they've done for other members. Some of their builds are insane.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #3
dmtashima

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Those installation prices look pretty spot on. I hear antidote does amazing work as well. Go to the California sub forums and see what they've done for other members. Some of their builds are insane.
Thanks a bunch! I've just been hammered too many times by my impatience and not getting that second opinion, I figured being careful doesnt hurt! But yeah, I've seen some of their stuff and its great! Not too mention they are pretty close to where I go to school, plus the dealership is also out in OC so it all works out well!
dmtashima is offline   Reply With Quote