Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 10-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #435
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
I would have thought I'd see CJ & aSSian , jousting by now:fighting0040:

Who'da ever thunk it
Me, i would have thunk it. I have always said the Jets suck. Their record, and being last in the division after 8 weeks, proves it.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #436
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
Me, i would have thunk it. I have always said the Jets suck. Their record, and being last in the division after 8 weeks, proves it.
yeah the Jets thing is believable......but the Phins @ 4-3, nobody saw that coming, not even you.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #437
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Well that's was horrible. However the phins schedule has been ok to this point now they start to play teams like the niners and pats so let's see how good they look then.

On the flip side the jets go into their softer section of the schedule minus Seahawks at home and pats on Thursday night. Plus riddled with injuries all season. They can rattle off a few wins and back door into the playoffs.

Miami played very well but make now mistake they prepared for two weeks on that game too. Not taking anything away from them but they had three special teams play that we're key. You won't be seeing that again
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #438
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Old 10-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #439
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
yeah the Jets thing is believable......but the Phins @ 4-3, nobody saw that coming, not even you.
To tell you the truth, I had miami winning oakland, arizona, and splitting with the jets at the beginning of the season, with the bengals being a toss up
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
Well that's was horrible. However the phins schedule has been ok to this point now they start to play teams like the niners and pats so let's see how good they look then.

On the flip side the jets go into their softer section of the schedule minus Seahawks at home and pats on Thursday night. Plus riddled with injuries all season. They can rattle off a few wins and back door into the playoffs.

Miami played very well but make now mistake they prepared for two weeks on that game too. Not taking anything away from them but they had three special teams play that we're key. You won't be seeing that again
Hey, if miami can split the pats and lose only to the 9ers and seattle, i'll take a 10-6 season.

You still on the Mark Sanchez bandwagon? Although the jets don't really have a better alternative for a QB, but at least tebow could spark something and win a few games. lol I see a QB being drafted in the early rounds for the jets next year. lol
Old 10-31-2012, 07:46 AM   #440
PoorMansCamaro

Jets fans might recognize the background. lmao

Old 10-31-2012, 07:59 AM   #441
PoorMansCamaro

Old 10-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #442
CJ Man

Quote:
To tell you the truth, I had miami winning oakland, arizona, and splitting with the jets at the beginning of the season, with the bengals being a toss up

Hey, if miami can split the pats and lose only to the 9ers and seattle, i'll take a 10-6 season.

You still on the Mark Sanchez bandwagon? Although the jets don't really have a better alternative for a QB, but at least tebow could spark something and win a few games. lol I see a QB being drafted in the early rounds for the jets next year. lol

Miami won't go 10-6. Sorry!

As for Sanchez don't believe the espn reports. Yes he has looked horrible but their is no alternative in the locker room and in the draft. If you actually read what real insiders say they know its not on him. The offensive personnel is putrid they have a revolving door at left guard no run game and young no name receivers.

From what I have seen of tannehill he looks okay but not great. I thought Moore looked better then tannehill has.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #443
CJ Man

Just looked at their schedule I guess they can........if healthy.

I tell you though I wasn't high on philbin to start the season but so far he looks like a good coach.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #444
PoorMansCamaro

I don't care what insiders or outsiders say, just watching sanchez, he's not good at all. sure, he may have a good game here or there, but i think it's more his players stepping up and having good games, that help him look better. but more often than not, he sucks. shon green seems to have stepped it up a bit, but yes, they need to work on their oline.

I think Moore and Tannehill are about on par with each other, as far as how they are playing currently, but i think tannehill has a much higher ceiling. I hope Tannehill can play against indy. would love to see those two rookies go at it. maybe a future brady/payton rivalry. lol and i think it's very possible for miami to go 10-6, if they continue playing the way they are.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #445
CJ Man

In all honesty how many games of his have you watched? I have always said that he will never be an "elite" quarter back but he can be pretty good. I have always said that the organization has never built around him. Even in 2010 he was throwing to who? He is throwing to Chazz schilens, Clyde gates, Stephen hill and Jeremy kerley. Two of which couldn't make the raiders or fins roster and hill is raw. Greene is a nice change of pace back but not a blue chip featured back. I can give the guy a pass based on that. Trust me as a fan I want better but there is no alternative.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #446
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Old 11-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #447
JUISSD

Drives: 2010 White/IOM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:

You've seen what happens when Miami plays very good teams. All of their wins are against teams that currently have losing records. I see probably 5 more losses for them. 8-8 isn't bad for a rookie though.

JUISSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 AM   #448
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUISSD View Post
You've seen what happens when Miami plays very good teams. All of their wins are against teams that currently have losing records. I see probably 5 more losses for them. 8-8 isn't bad for a rookie though.

Yes, I have seen them play very good teams, and they've been very competitive in all their games. The Houston score does not dictate how close that game really was. 3 tipped balls at the line of scrimmage that lands in the defenses hands was the difference in that game. Arizona was a heartbreaker in OT. And miami lost to the jets in OT, after missing a FG in regulation, a FG in overtime, and then blocking the winning FG by the jets, to only be negated by a dumb time out by the dolphins head coach to "ice" the kicker.

So it's not like they were blown away by teams with winning records.

Tags
ravens win, sore loser fans