Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 06-09-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
2L8IWON

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS SIM
LOCAL NORTH DALLAS AREA SALE ONLY! USED FRONT WHEELS & TIRES - 20" MIDNIGHT SILVER

FOR SALE TO THE NORTH DALLAS, TEXAS AREA ONLY! I WILL NOT SHIP THESE, BUT WILL ASSIST WITH VIEWING AND/OR DELIVERY!

These are 20" midnight silver GM factory wheels off my SS with the mounted factory Pirelli PZero tires with about 20K miles on each.

Both wheels are used with cosmetic nicks or rash as explained and have regular valve stems, not the TPMS stems.
One has about 3 to 4 small nicks on it during normal driving that would not really be noticed unless inspecting it up close. ($125)
The other has two curb rash areas on the very edge which is why I am pricing it cheaper. However, there are no other visible nicks on it. ($75)
The tire size is 245ZR45R20 which is the standard size for the front of the 2010-2011 Camaro SS.

These can be used to either replace an existing front wheel and tire or simply keep one or two as a spare in your garage or attic since the Camaro's cannot hold a spare.
They are ready to mount, drive, and ride fine. They have been computer balanced with no driving issues. No dents, warping or anything like that. They will handle high speeds with no problems!!! There is still enough good tread left on these tires to save from having to immediately buy new rubber in case of a flat. They have flaws, but are not in bad shape! I'm just picky and am explaining them the best I can as an honest seller. You can see that they are pretty nice, but just with slight nicks and rash. It is very hard for me to get pics to show the detail up close. Again, the nicks are not very noticeable as you can see in the first two pics. On the last two pics, the two rash areas can be seen on the very edges. Other than that, they are in great condition as you can see.

These prices are set in stone and I will not accept lower. I feel the prices are very reasonable considering they have mounted rubber and can be used as is. I'm pricing them to sell, but mainly for the purpose for someone to have spares or replace ones in worse shape. Also, I need to get them out of my garage to make my wife happy.

I am willing to deliver or meet anyone in the north Dallas Ft. Worth area including Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Wylie, Sachse, Melissa, Carrolton, Princeton, Fairview, Farmersville, Anna, and McKinney areas. Also, you are free to stop by my residence and view them in McKinney.

Again, $125 for one or $75 for the other or $200 for both.

Please PM me if you are interested!
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
Darth Camaro
Out of my mind!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
Sent you a PM

Darth Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
2L8IWON

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS SIM
SOLD!!!!